03-15-2017, 10:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I"m on the latest versions of Rebug and Multiman, and I'm trying to copy BO2 to my ps3, but it keeps aborting without any reason, there are a few scratches here and there, but if I can use the disc without a single issue, shouldn't I be able to copy it too?
Last edited by olimpia9987 ; 03-16-2017 at 03:02 PM.
03-15-2017, 12:11 PM #2
Originally posted by olimpia9987 View Post
I"m on the latest versions of Rebug and Multiman, and I'm trying to copy BO2 to my ps3, but it keeps aborting without any reason, there are a few scratches here and there, but if I can use the disc without a single issue, shouldn't I be able to copy it too?

Does this happen with just this game? Or has it happened before with other games you have tried to copy over? Try installing You must login or register to view this content. then copy to your HDD, But if it fails then it's the only problem would be either your current CFW Firmware or the APK version you have installed, So I would try another verson of Multiman to see if it changes and copys over completely.

Try this version [You must login or register to view this content.] I'm currently on this version and it works every time, How do I know because I've been downloading about 10 games onto my system so far.

If that doesn't support it, Use this one [You must login or register to view this content.]
03-16-2017, 03:03 PM #3
Nevermind, My little brother scratched the f*cking disc, that's the problem... I can't even use it anymore

Thank you For replying, though Smile, I appreciate it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo