03-22-2017, 12:38 AM #1
heywtf
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got cid banned on the first day even tho I used PSNPatch and Psnninja

Error 8002a224
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 03-22-2017 at 12:44 AM.
03-22-2017, 12:44 AM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by heywtf View Post
Got cid banned on the first day even tho I used PSNPatch and Psnninja

Error 8002a224

Those apps do not prevent a ban from PSN. What game/games were you modding?
03-22-2017, 12:45 AM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?

Error 8002a224

You'll need to purchase a new Console ID or CID which aren't allowed to be sold on NGU so you'll have to google where to buy one from.
03-22-2017, 12:47 AM #4
heywtf
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Eddie
Those apps do not prevent a ban from PSN. What game/games were you modding?

TBH I was being very careful disabling internet connection and then using Ninja and patch and I was signing in and played gta 5 offline cuz it wouldn't let me connect to online servers every time I needed to mod I repeated everything
Used multi man to switch games too
03-22-2017, 12:48 AM #5
heywtf
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
You'll need to purchase a new Console ID or CID which aren't allowed to be sold on NGU so you'll have to google where to buy one from.

I don't wanna waste my money if I'm gonna keep getting banned I'm trying to figure out what not to do and I'm literally doing what everyone is saying but I'm still getting banned
03-22-2017, 12:52 AM #6
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
TBH I was being very careful disabling internet connection and then using Ninja and patch and I was signing in and played gta 5 offline cuz it wouldn't let me connect to online servers every time I needed to mod I repeated everything
Used multi man to switch games too

I don't wanna waste my money if I'm gonna keep getting banned I'm trying to figure out what not to do and I'm literally doing what everyone is saying but I'm still getting banned

Even tho you didn't get on online GTA V you were still signed in to PSN while trying to get to the online part correct? This is most likely why you are banned or the person who sold you the PS3 got it flagged. Or it might have even been a shared ID. Just some pointers for you Tokin
03-22-2017, 12:56 AM #7
heywtf
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Even tho you didn't get on online GTA V you were still signed in to PSN while trying to get to the online part correct? This is most likely why you are banned or the person who sold you the PS3 got it flagged. Or it might have even been a shared ID. Just some pointers for you Tokin

Got it flagged? Never heard of that and I thought gta 5 was only banning accounts anyways it looks like I'll only be playing offline games on the console or if I find a cheap cid anyways thanks for the help
03-22-2017, 01:03 AM #8
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Got it flagged? Never heard of that and I thought gta 5 was only banning accounts anyways it looks like I'll only be playing offline games on the console or if I find a cheap cid anyways thanks for the help

GTA bans CID's as well. Which is why im sure this ID was a used one or he was modding whit it before the PS3 was sold to you. You can still mod online just need to be careful and or watch what games you mod. All of the older Call Of duty's do not ban, besides BO2 but there is an anti-ban.
03-22-2017, 01:06 AM #9
heywtf
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
GTA bans CID's as well. Which is why im sure this ID was a used one or he was modding whit it before the PS3 was sold to you. You can still mod online just need to becarful and or watch what games you mod. All of the older Call Of duty's do not ban, besides BO2 but there is an anti-ban.

Ye idk I don't feel as confident anymore after this literally 2h into having a CFW not really happy atm
03-22-2017, 04:52 AM #10
Decommit
Little One

Error 8002a224

That's not a ban it'll let you know if you're banned it's most likely a invalid/fake CID

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo