Post: do i need to jailbreak my ps3 if i want to do CoD mods? if so, do i need 2 ps3's?
04-18-2017, 08:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); was just wondering if i needed to jailbreak my ps3 if i wanted to try CoD modding, which im fine with. However, Ive seen that i may need 2 ps3's. is this true?*
thanks
04-18-2017, 08:52 PM #2
Originally posted by bruce.binns View Post
was just wondering if i needed to jailbreak my ps3 if i wanted to try CoD modding, which im fine with. However, Ive seen that i may need 2 ps3's. is this true?*
thanks

You need a Jailbroken ps3 to mod games on PSN (COD,GTA,Trophies,etc) and you can use 2 if you wish and transfer back and forth. Myself i just use one jailbroken ps3 that i use just for modding and have a 2nd as a back up if the first one breaks
04-18-2017, 09:01 PM #3
I dont mind if mine breaks, so I would be ok having just one? And i wish to use it for modding CoD.
Thanls for the reply though!
04-19-2017, 02:11 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by bruce.binns View Post
I dont mind if mine breaks, so I would be ok having just one? And i wish to use it for modding CoD.
Thanls for the reply though!

lol yea you only need one..anything else would be for personal pleasure and convenience.
04-19-2017, 05:13 PM #5
thanks, I'm new to this all and want to learn how to do it so thanks for the help. Is much appreciated!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo