04-21-2017, 11:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playin mw3 on my retail console and got deranked by PHANTOM.I just want to know since i have a dex console also what is the procedure for ranking MYSELF back up in online multiplayer using a mod menu like crystallize or whatever. I have done it in split screen but that was on the accounts menu and there was no other player in the lobby so if i invite someone else in an online multiplayer private match how do i rank THEM back up

Any help is appreciated thx seeing as i dont usually go online with my DEX console Hammy
04-24-2017, 08:10 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by sarra
I was playin mw3 on my retail console and got deranked by PHANTOM.I just want to know since i have a dex console also what is the procedure for ranking MYSELF back up in online multiplayer using a mod menu like crystallize or whatever. I have done it in split screen but that was on the accounts menu and there was no other player in the lobby so if i invite someone else in an online multiplayer private match how do i rank THEM back up

Any help is appreciated thx seeing as i dont usually go online with my DEX console Hammy

well make sure you have some sort of spoofer enabledm what firmware are you on? u can install CCAPI, then download a RTM tool and rank yourself up.

why do u have a DEX ps3 if you dont mod on it lol.
04-25-2017, 05:16 AM #3
Thanx for the reply KRONOS i do appreciate it
So i have a dex because im sick of all these a holes deranking people just for fun.You know it took me a year to rank up to 20th pres in mw3 and some jackass deranked me for no reason !!!
I guess live and learn is a good motto here lol
But its been 3 months now ive had my dex acually i have 2 dex consoles i flashed myself with my E3 flasher and ive learned quit a bit from this site and others and from actually using my dex .
So now ive got menace and i did rank myself back up and unlocked all weapons and stuff.So i read on this site menace has a cid stealer in the code but i usually run sen enabler and protect my id s wih that app .
i hope sen enabler really does protect id s
Anyways Thanx again l8r
04-25-2017, 05:13 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Thanx for the reply KRONOS i do appreciate it
So i have a dex because im sick of all these a holes deranking people just for fun.You know it took me a year to rank up to 20th pres in mw3 and some jackass deranked me for no reason !!!
I guess live and learn is a good motto here lol
But its been 3 months now ive had my dex acually i have 2 dex consoles i flashed myself with my E3 flasher and ive learned quit a bit from this site and others and from actually using my dex .
So now ive got menace and i did rank myself back up and unlocked all weapons and stuff.So i read on this site menace has a cid stealer in the code but i usually run sen enabler and protect my id s wih that app .
i hope sen enabler really does protect id s
Anyways Thanx again l8r

Yeah, SEN Enabler / PSNNinja is pure pathetic. They don't work besides SEN spoofing you online. Either way, Menace is a CID Stealer, meaning you're not protected using anything. So you're putting your CID vulnerable. Anyways, like Kronos stated, since you have a console on DEX, you can mod yourself back to 20th prestige.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

BulletProof3160
04-26-2017, 10:27 PM #5
hi again
So how do i protect my cid online ???
And also what should i use to rank back up,are you refering to target manager ???
I've never used target manager YET lol
04-27-2017, 12:57 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
hi again
And also what should i use to rank back up,are you refering to target manager ???

Don't use menace, period. Just use protected menus or tools. Just use a RTM Tool and you can rank yourself up. No, I'm not referring to Targ Man. Just use CCAPI like me, even though I'm on DEX as well, CCAPI is always my main thing to use. Dude, quote me next time so I receive a notification from you.
04-27-2017, 01:31 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
hi again

Dont use menace. use one of these tools here You must login or register to view this content. most should support CCAPI

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

sarra redhead
04-27-2017, 09:14 PM #8
I was playin mw3 on my retail console and got deranked by PHANTOM.I just want to know since i have a dex console also what is the procedure for ranking MYSELF back up in online multiplayer using a mod menu like crystallize or whatever. I have done it in split screen but that was on the accounts menu and there was no other player in the lobby so if i invite someone else in an online multiplayer private match how do i rank THEM back up

Did you get ranked up if not ill get on and rank you up
04-27-2017, 09:39 PM #9
ya i ranked myself up but with MENACE lol. I also found that CRYSTALLIZE can also rank u up but i only tried it in split screen i think it could also do it in online multiplayer, have not tried it out yet .But i have another question i want to ask and that is CCAPI IS ALSO from Enstone why should i trust that not to have a CID stealer and also why cant the CID STEALER be deleted from the code for MENACE AND PHANTOM LOL .
I might have a go at that if i get visual studio.
04-28-2017, 02:50 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
ya i ranked myself up but with MENACE lol. I also found that CRYSTALLIZE can also rank u up but i only tried it in split screen i think it could also do it in online multiplayer, have not tried it out yet .But i have another question i want to ask and that is CCAPI IS ALSO from Enstone why should i trust that not to have a CID stealer and also why cant the CID STEALER be deleted from the code for MENACE AND PHANTOM LOL .
I might have a go at that if i get visual studio.

Because enstone wouid loose alot of credibility if he did, plus he makes enough off the tools to afford CIDs so he has no reason to. and good luck deleteing the code from those menus lol you are going to need the source from them.

Question Answered Thread Closed. If you have any more questions feel free to make a new thread.

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

sarra redhead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo