05-03-2017, 05:40 PM #1
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got a PS3 slim on 3.55 ofw. What is my next step to jailbreaking?
I'm new to this. If someone can give me a in depth tutorial, that would be awesome.
05-04-2017, 07:12 PM #2
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
I just got a PS3 slim on 3.55 ofw. What is my next step to jailbreaking?
I'm new to this. If someone can give me a in depth tutorial, that would be awesome.

You would need an E3 Flasher, Soldering Iron, Solder and Thermal Paste!(at least, thats what i got told!)

Watch a YT Video As Well, Here Is One:

Hope you jailbreak soon!

The following user thanked xSins for this useful post:

The following user groaned xSins for this awful post:

MessinBound
05-04-2017, 07:22 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by DehzifyCFW View Post
You would need an E3 Flasher, Soldering Iron, Solder and Thermal Paste!(at least, thats what i got told!)

Watch a YT Video As Well, Here Is One:

Hope you jailbreak soon!

Even if it's on 3.55
05-04-2017, 07:26 PM #4
xSins
Bounty hunter
Even if it's on 3.55

yes but i depends on your model number

The following user groaned xSins for this awful post:

MessinBound
05-04-2017, 07:50 PM #5
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Even if it's on 3.55

lol idk wtf he is talking about. If your PS3 is on 3.55 all you need to do is install a CFW (custom firmware) and then your ps3 will be "jailbroken". No need to even open your ps3 at all lmao.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

05-04-2017, 07:53 PM #6
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Eddie
lol idk wtf he is talking about. If your PS3 is on 3.55 all you need to do is install a CFW (custom firmware) and then your ps3 will be "jailbroken". No need to even open your ps3 at all lmao.

So what should I install? I'm think about having dex. Doing mods for games like cod or gta.
05-04-2017, 07:54 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Eddie

I was thinking the same thing my dude. If the PS3 is on 3.55 already, why would he need an E3 Flasher? Drack

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

05-04-2017, 07:55 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
So what should I install? I'm think about having dex. Doing mods for games like cod or gta.

You don't even need Dex to be honest. If you're new just stick with CCAPI/CEX. You can mod anything with Cex nowadays, and it's the best one to stay on. Dex is just an advanced Dev Firmware if you know what you're doing with it.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

05-04-2017, 08:01 PM #9
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You don't even need Dex to be honest. If you're new just stick with CCAPI/CEX. You can mod anything with Cex nowadays, and it's the best one to stay on. Dex is just an advanced Dev Firmware if you know what you're doing with it.

Doesn't most Sprx's like lexicon need Dex?

Also can you pm me the link for the downloads for cex/dex? I'm pretty new this stuff.
05-04-2017, 08:03 PM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Doesn't most Sprx's like lexicon need Dex?

Also can you pm me the link for the downloads for cex/dex? I'm pretty new this stuff.

If there is some SPRX's or Tools that need Dex, there is a way to go from Cex to Dex in like literally 4 minutes. Rebug Dex is the one I'm on.

Rebug.me / is where you can find the Cex/Dex ones you need. Just lurk around there for the one you're looking for.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo