05-11-2017, 01:13 AM #1
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys im new to jailbreaking. Can some one help me get online on Dex?
Only tool I have downloaded is Rebug Toolbox.
05-11-2017, 11:55 AM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by another user
PC Tutorial
1.Download PS3 Target Manager and Install it.
2.Open PS3 Target Manager and click "Search for Targets".
3.On your PS3 on the bottom right it should say "IP Adress".
4.On PS3 Target Manager where it says "IP from" put your first IP address numbers Example If your IP is 10.0.0.99 put 10.0.0.0 If it starts with 192 then put 192.0.0.0
5.On the "IP to" put 10.0.0.255 If your IP starts with 10. but If it starts with 192. put 192.0.0.255
6.Click the green "Refresh button" on the top right. (If it doesn't show make sure you put the right IP)
7.Wait till it finishes scanning.
8.Right click on your PS3 and select "Move to group" and select "Debug Station" or you can also select "Add Target(s)" If it shows up.
9.Click on your PS3 from the Debugging Station and right click on it and select "Connect"
10.Now it should connect!

Originally posted by another user
PS3 Tutorial
1.First of all go to Debug Settings on the Settings Tab in the XMB.
2.Go to NP Enviroment and make sure it says "np" if not put it.
3.Go to Release Check Mode and select "Development Mode".
4.Then go to Boot Mode and select "System Software Mode".
5.Go to Network Settings for Debug select "Single Settings".
6.Go to Rebug Toolbox and navigate to the "Utilities" tab and go all the way down and on "Change Active PS3ID" select "DEX"
7.Go to PSNPatch and when it opens press the "X" button on your controller to spoof your IDPS,CFW & PS3ID.
8.Now you can sign in!

Hope this helps, I never fully converted mines to DEX though for a good reason because you need cable and stuff it's long so I'm basically on CEX & DEX both. My lv2 target DEX and my other one is CEX. Some say connecting via ccapi is gay and slow but not for me lol. The guide above is basically for those who are on DEX, once you have followed that if it tells you to update you're firmwire you might have to spoof but it shouldn't because you're on the latest firmwire just CFW not OFW.
Last edited by Jarzh ; 05-11-2017 at 11:57 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jarzh for this useful post:

05-11-2017, 01:40 PM #3
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Hope this helps, I never fully converted mines to DEX though for a good reason because you need cable and stuff it's long so I'm basically on CEX & DEX both. My lv2 target DEX and my other one is CEX. Some say connecting via ccapi is gay and slow but not for me lol. The guide above is basically for those who are on DEX, once you have followed that if it tells you to update you're firmwire you might have to spoof but it shouldn't because you're on the latest firmwire just CFW not OFW.

lol I just did the Cex to Dex part of the video. You must login or register to view this content.
05-11-2017, 03:30 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
lol I just did the Cex to Dex part of the video. You must login or register to view this content.

Yes but you're trying to get online so follow that guide I just provided you with, or you could do youtube search How to get online on DEX CFW.
05-11-2017, 03:44 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Hey guys im new to jailbreaking. Can some one help me get online on Dex?
Only tool I have downloaded is Rebug Toolbox.

Any luck ?
05-11-2017, 04:21 PM #6
Samurai Poster
Yes but you're trying to get online so follow that guide I just provided you with, or you could do youtube search How to get online on DEX CFW.

I already got online with that method.
05-11-2017, 04:23 PM #7
Jarzh
Hurah!
I already got online with that method.

Glad to hear that. Smile
I guess it's sorted now.
05-11-2017, 04:30 PM #8
Samurai Poster
Glad to hear that. Smile
I guess it's sorted now.

I just when into rebug tool box. Then to last option and scroll down to bottom and change to Cex. Then quit out of Rebug toolbox. Then R2 + triangle to clear files and disable siscal files. Then sign in.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo