05-21-2017, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone,

I'm writing this post in order to ask you modding experts if these two links are something legit and doable, or if it's just fake news.

You must login or register to view this content.

In short words they just make you download some custom update which should downgrade your ps3 from 4.81 to 3.55, but I have serious doubt about this.

EDIT: did not try to open the download links, they lead you to survey sites etc, so I guess this is all fake. Just waiting for a confirmation then this tread can be closed
Last edited by gabricric94x ; 05-21-2017 at 12:42 PM.
05-21-2017, 12:52 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by gabricric94x View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm writing this post in order to ask you modding experts if these two links are something legit and doable, or if it's just fake news.

In short words they just make you download some custom update which should downgrade your ps3 from 4.81 to 3.55, but I have serious doubt about this.

EDIT: did not try to open the download links, they lead you to survey sites etc, so I guess this is all fake. Just waiting for a confirmation then this tread can be closed

Fake fake fake fake, you cannot jailbreak on anything higher than 3.55. to get to 3.55 u need to downgrade, you can only downgrade with a e3 flasher or progskeet or teensy++ and only on some PS3s, phats and some slims only, upto the model number Chech 25xx i think, Chech 3xxx and 4xxx (super slims) cannot be downgraded or jailbroken.

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

gabricric94x
05-22-2017, 07:11 AM #3
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Fake fake fake fake, you cannot jailbreak on anything higher than 3.55. to get to 3.55 u need to downgrade, you can only downgrade with a e3 flasher or progskeet or teensy++ and only on some PS3s, phats and some slims only, upto the model number Chech 25xx i think, Chech 3xxx and 4xxx (super slims) cannot be downgraded or jailbroken.

Just as I thought. Thank you Kronos, thread can be closed Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo