06-13-2017, 10:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone!

I tried searching for this but I didn't find anything, so apologizes if I am repeating an older question.

Basically, I was thinking about going CFW with my 3.55 OFW ps3 in order to mod some trophies and fix some timestamps. Is it safe to do this (of course while not connected to the internet at all), then go back to the latest OFW and finally sync with psn?

It would be a one-time-only mod so I won't need CFW again, just want to know if there is some degree of risk in this and if there are more specific procedures I should take.

Thanks in advance!
06-13-2017, 11:57 AM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
seems like a waste of time to me bud an why would you go back ofw that is garbage
06-13-2017, 01:32 PM #3
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
seems like a waste of time to me bud an why would you go back ofw that is garbage

I know it's kinda a waste of time, but my only objective is to unlock specific trophies and correct a few timestamps in order to make my trophy list look legit, that's all.

So, is the whole thing doable or I still do risk a ban?
06-14-2017, 04:20 AM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by gabricric94x View Post
I know it's kinda a waste of time, but my only objective is to unlock specific trophies and correct a few timestamps in order to make my trophy list look legit, that's all.

So, is the whole thing doable or I still do risk a ban?

imo (because who really knows) you are at risk for ban from the minute you sign in with cfw. So, I would think you risk ban after it's done.
06-14-2017, 11:57 AM #5
Originally posted by Dro View Post
imo (because who really knows) you are at risk for ban from the minute you sign in with cfw. So, I would think you risk ban after it's done.

Yeah, but I would sign in with OFW. Do you think that there will be traces of me using CFW previously?
06-14-2017, 08:59 PM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by gabricric94x View Post
Yeah, but I would sign in with OFW. Do you think that there will be traces of me using CFW previously?

I would think that you would be ok as long as you have never signed into psn on cfw...but I can't say that for sure. There's always a risk when doing something you shouldn't.

Good luck.
06-14-2017, 09:46 PM #7
Originally posted by Dro View Post
I would think that you would be ok as long as you have never signed into psn on cfw...but I can't say that for sure. There's always a risk when doing something you shouldn't.

Good luck.

Thanks Dro, it's the same thing I am thinking. I guess I will try and write here what happens, for the sake of knowledge! Lol

The following user thanked gabricric94x for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo