07-01-2017, 06:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I was thinking about customizing my PS3 system and my controller such as painting everything and putting leds in the system and the controller. Is there any risks on doing so if so what would I run into and do I have to do anything that requires a certain kind of skill?
If there is any links on how to do so I would appreciate it any thing will help it's just what I'm thinking about doing until I can get the money up for it.
Thanks!
07-02-2017, 05:25 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by JollyJTheSkater View Post
Hey guys, I was thinking about customizing my PS3 system and my controller such as painting everything and putting leds in the system and the controller. Is there any risks on doing so if so what would I run into and do I have to do anything that requires a certain kind of skill?
If there is any links on how to do so I would appreciate it any thing will help it's just what I'm thinking about doing until I can get the money up for it.
Thanks!

Well if you're just doing case/shell mods you shouldn't run into any major problems. Just make sure you are careful.

Here is a video on how to add leds onto your

Here is a video on how to paint your

I hope this helps :3. If you have anymore questions just ask,
07-02-2017, 05:31 PM #3
Originally posted by Python View Post
Well if you're just doing case/shell mods you shouldn't run into any major problems. Just make sure you are careful.

Here is a video on how to add leds onto your

I hope this helps :3. If you have anymore questions just ask,

Okay, thanks for the links. Maybe one day it will be a project for me once I can get the money up
07-02-2017, 05:32 PM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by JollyJTheSkater View Post
Okay, thanks for the links. Maybe one day it will be a project for me once I can get the money up

No problem :3

The following user thanked Python for this useful post:

JollyJTheSkater

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo