07-05-2017, 08:23 PM #1
YT-DenzyCFW
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anybody help me, I've bought call of duty world at war for ps3 I have a jailbroken ps3 and Everytime I try load it it goes on a black screen? I've tried copying the game to my internal drive and doesn't no it that way it's not working I've tried all that I can and it's just not having it, I have other. Cods that work fine that are in disks like works at war I mainly got the game for fun and modding and when I load gta 5 Through webman games it goes on a blue screen then goes back then it take me back to my xmb screen and says something like 'No Game something' but anyone that can help it would be great! Thanks
07-05-2017, 09:44 PM #2
YT-DenzyCFW
Save Point
Can anyway help me??
07-05-2017, 10:06 PM #3
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DenzyCFW View Post
Can anyway help me??

Tried changing boot mode to release mode? (debug settings)
07-05-2017, 10:07 PM #4
YT-DenzyCFW
Save Point
Okay I'll try that now and I'll let you know
07-05-2017, 10:12 PM #5
YT-DenzyCFW
Save Point
If that doesn't work is there any other way?
07-05-2017, 10:23 PM #6
YT-DenzyCFW
Save Point
I've just tried it and it didn't work mate
07-07-2017, 02:45 PM #7
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DenzyCFW View Post
Can anybody help me, I've bought call of duty world at war for ps3 I have a jailbroken ps3 and Everytime I try load it it goes on a black screen? I've tried copying the game to my internal drive and doesn't no it that way it's not working I've tried all that I can and it's just not having it, I have other. Cods that work fine that are in disks like works at war I mainly got the game for fun and modding and when I load gta 5 Through webman games it goes on a blue screen then goes back then it take me back to my xmb screen and says something like 'No Game something' but anyone that can help it would be great! Thanks

get the boot mode back to default and go to multiman and enable BD emulator which is important in games running. then put the disk in the ps3 and try running it if it didn't work. try spoofing and disable CFW through PSN patch then try again. if that didn't work just re-install your CFW.
07-07-2017, 07:28 PM #8
YT-DenzyCFW
Save Point
I've got it working now and I installed a mod menu and it runs but when I try go online it goes on it but about 15 seconds after it crashes and goes on black screen I give up with it lmao thanks anyway mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo