07-07-2017, 02:57 AM #1
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this happened a few days ago but didn't think anything of it at the time as I rarely go into webMAN games. When I click it to open the list of "PS3 Games" "PS2 Games" etc etc, nothing loads, it's like there's nothing there at all. I've looked around but can't find anything that would help me. I have no clue how it happened but if someone knows how to help fix this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
07-08-2017, 10:22 AM #2
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Over 24hrs and no one helps.... mmmkay
07-08-2017, 01:32 PM #3
what Version Webman?
07-08-2017, 01:48 PM #4
what Version Webman? Have to be more Specific about the problem your having. If its only a matter of refreshing, then theirs all sorts of videos to show you how to do that. I had problem with 1.47.04 and 1.47.05 with a message stating WebMan Not Ready everytime I tried loading a game, so I switched back to version 1.45.11 and have had no problems with FTP, going into WebMan Setup, or loading games. It's your preference.
07-08-2017, 05:34 PM #5
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by vSMGz
So this happened a few days ago but didn't think anything of it at the time as I rarely go into webMAN games. When I click it to open the list of "PS3 Games" "PS2 Games" etc etc, nothing loads, it's like there's nothing there at all. I've looked around but can't find anything that would help me. I have no clue how it happened but if someone knows how to help fix this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

if you have your games renamed to something with symbols try renaming the games to something else i noticed when you renamed the games webMAN screws up and disappears.
07-08-2017, 06:05 PM #6
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tferrenburg View Post
what Version Webman? Have to be more Specific about the problem your having. If its only a matter of refreshing, then theirs all sorts of videos to show you how to do that. I had problem with 1.47.04 and 1.47.05 with a message stating WebMan Not Ready everytime I tried loading a game, so I switched back to version 1.45.11 and have had no problems with FTP, going into WebMan Setup, or loading games. It's your preference.

Originally posted by illusional View Post
if you have your games renamed to something with symbols try renaming the games to something else i noticed when you renamed the games webMAN screws up and disappears.

I have no idea what version as nothing will show up at all, I can't refresh it or anything and I did rename them, but not with symbols as I knew it could mess up with that. I just renamed them with regular characters
07-08-2017, 06:14 PM #7
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
I have no idea what version as nothing will show up at all, I can't refresh it or anything and I did rename them, but not with symbols as I knew it could mess up with that. I just renamed them with regular characters

to refresh your XML just press Select + L3 until it says XML refreshed also try renaming them to the normal names of the game and see if that works sometimes just renaming the game can break it idk why.
07-08-2017, 06:51 PM #8
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

You can see the version by hovering over Webman and pressing triangle then info
07-08-2017, 08:30 PM #9
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
So this happened a few days ago but didn't think anything of it at the time as I rarely go into webMAN games. When I click it to open the list of "PS3 Games" "PS2 Games" etc etc, nothing loads, it's like there's nothing there at all. I've looked around but can't find anything that would help me. I have no clue how it happened but if someone knows how to help fix this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

easy fix:

1- Go to webman folder
2. go to webman setup
3. Go to webman games or PS3 Games over there (depends on webman version)
4. you will find your games just click on one of them

If that didn't help just update webman to the latest version
07-08-2017, 08:47 PM #10
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by illusional View Post
to refresh your XML just press Select + L3 until it says XML refreshed also try renaming them to the normal names of the game and see if that works sometimes just renaming the game can break it idk why.

Okay, thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo