07-13-2017, 06:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to buy one that does not cost over 200$ also i don't*want to get scammed i looked on ebay*and some of the shit looks fishy as fuck*
also it would be nice if it had mods and stuff already installed and not be cid*banned*
07-13-2017, 10:00 PM #11
alright i could not find anything for the price on mentioned on ps3s but for xbox what do i look up? i want to mod and stuff and go online what is a modded xbox called?
and also when do you think you can sell one of ur xboxes if its less then 2 weeks i could wait i would like to also buy one that is already setup with games and mods already installed
07-13-2017, 10:22 PM #12
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ARealCholo View Post
alright i could not find anything for the price on mentioned on ps3s but for xbox what do i look up? i want to mod and stuff and go online what is a modded xbox called?
and also when do you think you can sell one of ur xboxes if its less then 2 weeks i could wait i would like to also buy one that is already setup with games and mods already installed

I dont install games bud, thats warez, literally only sell the modified console ready for you to install whatever you want.

Modified 360's are called either J-TAG or RGH
07-13-2017, 10:28 PM #13
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
I dont install games bud, thats warez, literally only sell the modified console ready for you to install whatever you want.

Modified 360's are called either J-TAG or RGH

where can i contact warez at then?
07-13-2017, 10:29 PM #14
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
where can i contact warez at then?

Warez = piracy buddy not a person
07-13-2017, 10:33 PM #15
Warez = piracy buddy not a person

oh ok well do you know anyone on this that sells J-TAG or RGH xbox if so can you link me to to them thanks.
07-13-2017, 10:39 PM #16
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
oh ok well do you know anyone on this that sells J-TAG or RGH xbox if so can you link me to to them thanks.

I dont know anybody on here but I know a couple people on facebook

You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2017, 10:45 PM #17
I dont know anybody on here but I know a couple people on facebook

ok thank you im working on contacting them right now
07-13-2017, 10:46 PM #18
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
ok thank you im working on contacting them right now

Okay Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo