07-13-2017, 06:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to buy one that does not cost over 200$ also i don't*want to get scammed i looked on ebay*and some of the shit looks fishy as fuck*
also it would be nice if it had mods and stuff already installed and not be cid*banned*
07-13-2017, 09:07 AM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ARealCholo View Post
i want to buy one that does not cost over 200$ also i don't*want to get scammed i looked on ebay*and some of the shit looks fishy as fuck*
also it would be nice if it had mods and stuff already installed and not be cid*banned*

You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2017, 10:52 AM #3
i want to buy one that does not cost over 200$ also i don't*want to get scammed i looked on ebay*and some of the shit looks fishy as fuck*

Base it on reputation. I bought my 3.55 OFW from eBay, never had problems.
07-13-2017, 03:21 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

I personally never bought from eBay nor trust eBay but I found a dude in my city who I became friends with. Go on craigslist or whatever classifieds ads you might find a private seller in your own neighbourhood
07-13-2017, 09:06 PM #5
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Dr.
I personally never bought from eBay nor trust eBay but I found a dude in my city who I became friends with. Go on craigslist or whatever classifieds ads you might find a private seller in your own neighbourhood

95% of my consoles sell on ebay

thx
07-13-2017, 09:08 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by BurtE View Post

thx

don't really care where you sell yours. It's my opinion and I've seen people bought stuff and got scammed for it. Nothing even close to what they show in the pics. Thanks
07-13-2017, 09:48 PM #7

thx

how much do ur consoles cost and could you pm me where i could buy one please? and thank you
07-13-2017, 09:49 PM #8
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
how much do ur consoles cost and could you pm me where i could buy one please? and thank you

Usually around the £100 mark. I dont have any instock atm though as not really interested in selling ps3's anymore. Tend to sell xbox 360's now
07-13-2017, 09:52 PM #9
Usually around the £100 mark. I dont have any instock atm though as not really interested in selling ps3's anymore. Tend to sell xbox 360's now

how much would that cost and also is it cheaper to get? and more simple to setup i plan to go online and make some friends and mess around in private matches and stuff
could you tell me more about ur xboxes and where i can find them at please
07-13-2017, 09:56 PM #10
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
how much would that cost and also is it cheaper to get? and more simple to setup i plan to go online and make some friends and mess around in private matches and stuff
could you tell me more about ur xboxes and where i can find them at please

Xbox's I sell roughly the same price, sometimes more if I install stuff like fan led, rol led etc

I dont have any consoles listed anywhere atm, got a white xbox and halo xbox waiting to be listed, but im not listing them until the funds from the last 2 consoles i've sold has cleared (SHITTY PAYPAL)

If you're in need of one as soon as possible then I suggest going to ebay like Squid-Eye + Frosty recommended. Just make sure the seller has decent feedback.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo