07-28-2017, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i was playing bo2 yesterday and someone got mad cuz i was making fun of him for using aimbot to get to last (pussy) and said i "messed with the wrong guy" and started listing all the sprx menus i have in my tmp folder and said "thanks for your reflex engine key". Is that even posibble and how? He even said my real email lol
07-28-2017, 11:55 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by MindOfAModder View Post
So i was playing bo2 yesterday and someone got mad cuz i was making fun of him for using aimbot to get to last (pussy) and said i "messed with the wrong guy" and started listing all the sprx menus i have in my tmp folder and said "thanks for your reflex engine key". Is that even posibble and how? He even said my real email lol

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

SoloHoster
07-29-2017, 11:12 PM #3
Originally posted by MindOfAModder View Post
So i was playing bo2 yesterday and someone got mad cuz i was making fun of him for using aimbot to get to last (pussy) and said i "messed with the wrong guy" and started listing all the sprx menus i have in my tmp folder and said "thanks for your reflex engine key". Is that even posibble and how? He even said my real email lol

Disable webman remote ftp service
07-30-2017, 02:01 PM #4
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
Disable webman remote ftp service

i got it i just put a password on it lol
07-30-2017, 06:39 PM #5
Originally posted by Dro View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Interesting. Glad I don't use webman
08-20-2017, 03:10 AM #6
LKBOYy
Haxor!
Yes is possible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo