08-02-2017, 10:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody, I would like to know how to load the disk from a pkg game. In summary the pkg is a game on the psn xmb and when it is launched it loads the cd and the game starts from the xmb. thank you in advance
08-07-2017, 03:14 AM #2
Originally posted by OdysseyModz View Post
Hi everybody, I would like to know how to load the disk from a pkg game. In summary the pkg is a game on the psn xmb and when it is launched it loads the cd and the game starts from the xmb. thank you in advance

hmm there is a homebrew named webMAN, but i dont know if its what you are looking for...

Its like multiman, but you dont need to run the app to switch games...
08-07-2017, 04:25 PM #3
Thx but Im looking for a pkg who can load the disk game just if u click on the pkg and the disk load automatically without clicking on the disk run
08-07-2017, 05:44 PM #4
Originally posted by OdysseyModz View Post
Thx but Im looking for a pkg who can load the disk game just if u click on the pkg and the disk load automatically without clicking on the disk run

There's an option with webMAN or multiMAN i beleive where the disc you loaded launches directly.
08-07-2017, 06:42 PM #5
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
There's an option with webMAN or multiMAN i beleive where the disc you loaded launches directly.

Thx you very much

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo