09-26-2017, 05:07 PM #1
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so ive heard theres some tools out there that can connect to modders ps3s and turn them off or give them notify messages or make there ps3 beep etc??? i was wondering where these tools are at as i cant fucking find any hahahah;(

The following user groaned oCmKs_4_LiFe for this awful post:

MrMoan
09-26-2017, 05:33 PM #2
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
so ive heard theres some tools out there that can connect to modders ps3s and turn them off or give them notify messages or make there ps3 beep etc??? i was wondering where these tools are at as i cant fucking find any hahahah;(

Think that only works if the person's using webman ftp on at all times or something.
09-26-2017, 05:50 PM #3
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Think that only works if the person's using webman ftp on at all times or something.

oh yea it is lol but i cant find the tool anywhere
09-26-2017, 05:52 PM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
so ive heard theres some tools out there that can connect to modders ps3s and turn them off or give them notify messages or make there ps3 beep etc??? i was wondering where these tools are at as i cant fucking find any hahahah;(

it aint a tool lmao. the victim needs webman enabled and dmz, grab their ip, put their ip into chrome with /setup.ps3 after it

ps. whoever reads this, dont be a cunt and steal cids.
09-26-2017, 05:52 PM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
It's not a tool. you need the modder's IP and if they have webman you can connect to it and do things...
09-26-2017, 05:53 PM #6
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
It's not a tool. you need the modder's IP and if they have webman you can connect to it and do things...

how do u get there ip?
09-26-2017, 05:55 PM #7
Calculus
how do u get there ip?

Become a skid lol. well yeah only way grab their IP. with anyway there is.
09-26-2017, 05:59 PM #8
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Become a skid lol. well yeah only way grab their IP. with anyway there is.

but that will only grab there ISP IP not there internal PS3 IP lol
09-26-2017, 06:04 PM #9
Calculus
but that will only grab there ISP IP not there internal PS3 IP lol

you need the external... the internal is assigned IPs that work between your home/work connection. It's like a thing that you can use only and everyone connected on the same router with you. and it's different between network connections

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo