09-27-2017, 05:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my rtm im using will only connect but not attach why is that happening i have done everything.

i have:
Debug eboot

And tmapi is connected
09-28-2017, 01:13 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by CraZzyModZ1337 View Post
So my rtm im using will only connect but not attach why is that happening i have done everything.

i have:
Debug eboot

And tmapi is connected

What game? Maybe you have decrypted the wrong eboot? Some games will use the eboot from dev_hdd0/game/yourgameregion/usrdir and others will use it from dev_hdd0/GAMES/yourgametitle/ps3_game/usrdir . Some games you have to decrypt just the eboot.bin, other games you may need to make a .self file into the main eboot.

Let us know how it goes.
09-28-2017, 02:12 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by CraZzyModZ1337 View Post
So my rtm im using will only connect but not attach why is that happening i have done everything.

i have:
Debug eboot

And tmapi is connected

Also check the settings in your " Debug Settings " as well to make sure the correct options are selected
09-29-2017, 05:36 PM #4
Originally posted by Dr.
Also check the settings in your " Debug Settings " as well to make sure the correct options are selected

thanks got it working now apparently i have to unfreeze my console using tmapi when i attach. and it only works on fifa so i have to attach ps3 debbugger in fifa then change game to mod it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo