Post: [PROBLEM SOLVED!!] Please? Problems after upgrading to 4.81.2 Rebug Dex :(
10-09-2017, 05:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the jailbroken console is slim one with 120GB was a downgrade and jailbroken by me 3 years ago. So a few days ago after few months, I decided to hop back to PS3 to play some old games and some old online games and I was using 4.80 Rebug Dex. I didn't have*any problem nor I was being aware of any problem. So I decided to upgrade to Rebug 4.82.2 Dex as it's latest and thought of upgrading my console. After upgrading, I looked up some cool feature and saw a trophy unlocked feature which made me a little bit excited and I*use that feature to unlock the trophy for BO2 and for Dynasty warrior 8 XL.* So after all that I when I started the BO2 it game me trophy error and kicked me out the game, and I figured out my trophy was corrupted which I just deleted it. and then whenever I started the game it restarted my console and took me to the recovery mode in which it asks me to install firmware 2.70 or later. It happened*every time so I decided to give it a complete reset and formatted everything and all reset ps3. and instal only 3 games BO2, Dynasty warrior 8 and 8XL. So now and then when I freeze in the game somehow and all and restart my console or exit the game and start the game again it games me trophy error again and to fix that I have deleted the trophy and then rebuild the database to make the game work but sometimes that also doesn't work :(

Also, keep in mind it's only happening with BO2 and not with any other game :(

Any of you have any idea on what causing this or any fix you can think of? should I just downgrade my console? and if I do I have to install everything back again? :(

I am sorry for essay question but a help is indeed helpful to thank you and thanks in advance!!! Happy
-CSB
Last edited by CSBGAMEASH ; 10-09-2017 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Problem Solve
10-09-2017, 05:43 AM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CSBGAMEASH View Post
So the jailbroken console is slim one with 120GB was a downgrade and jailbroken by me 3 years ago. So a few days ago after few months, I decided to hop back to PS3 to play some old games and some old online games and I was using 4.80 Rebug Dex. I didn't have*any problem nor I was being aware of any problem. So I decided to upgrade to Rebug 4.82.2 Dex as it's latest and thought of upgrading my console. After upgrading, I looked up some cool feature and saw a trophy unlocked feature which made me a little bit excited and I*use that feature to unlock the trophy for BO2 and for Dynasty warrior 8 XL.* So after all that I when I started the BO2 it game me trophy error and kicked me out the game, and I figured out my trophy was corrupted which I just deleted it. and then whenever I started the game it restarted my console and took me to the recovery mode in which it asks me to install firmware 2.70 or later. It happened*every time so I decided to give it a complete reset and formatted everything and all reset ps3. and instal only 3 games BO2, Dynasty warrior 8 and 8XL. So now and then when I freeze in the game somehow and all and restart my console or exit the game and start the game again it games me trophy error again and to fix that I have deleted the trophy and then rebuild the database to make the game work but sometimes that also doesn't work :(

Also, keep in mind it's only happening with BO2 and not with any other game :(

Any of you have any idea on what causing this or any fix you can think of? should I just downgrade my console? and if I do I have to install everything back again? :(

I am sorry for essay question but a help is indeed helpful to thank you and thanks in advance!!! Happy
-CSB

Too unlock trophies just use a mod menu.. as for your console restarting try deleting your game data from Bo2 then reinstalled the update for Bo2. On rebug I always run into problem when using Cex, I recommend using Dex on rebug. See if that fixes the problem and make sure to use kmz ultra loader for Bo2, has the most up-to-date eboot with anti-ban.
10-09-2017, 06:00 AM #3
Originally posted by smw74 View Post
Too unlock trophies just use a mod menu.. as for your console restarting try deleting your game data from Bo2 then reinstalled the update for Bo2. On rebug I always run into problem when using Cex, I recommend using Dex on rebug. See if that fixes the problem and make sure to use kmz ultra loader for Bo2, has the most up-to-date eboot with anti-ban.

thanks for the reply I really appreciated!! Yes, I am using Dex or you wanna call it D-rex. At the moment the eboot I use is b777x as I have reassigned it to the sprx of Reflex engine but I will give it a try. If you don't mind can I know which firmware version you are using if you don't mind sharing? thanks! Also, I am using the duplex version of BO2. I got the game on CD too. thank you for the reply means allot!!!Happy
10-09-2017, 08:34 AM #4
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for the reply I really appreciated!! Yes, I am using Dex or you wanna call it D-rex. At the moment the eboot I use is b777x as I have reassigned it to the sprx of Reflex engine but I will give it a try. If you don't mind can I know which firmware version you are using if you don't mind sharing? thanks! Also, I am using the duplex version of BO2. I got the game on CD too. thank you for the reply means allot!!!Happy

D-rex is fine, just run it in Dex mode. BO2 can be a pain to run mods on because so many things can go wrong.. this is what I do

1. Select Bo2 from webman

2. I run SenEnabler to change my target I'd to Cex(0x84).

3. Exit SenEnabler next hold R2+Triangle to clean history/disable cfw system calls

4. Login into PSN

5.boot up Bo2(I run a non-host menu with a mod menu so I know my eboot is good, has anti-ban) my eboot goes straight to multiplayer menu.

6. I inject jiggy or blazedV2 from black ops ll GSC studio

7.I go to LOCAL and start the game, once the in game I put on forced host/disable the menu animation then quit

8. Now I'm good to go play online with others - Never been banned works every time!
10-09-2017, 08:35 AM #5
smw74
Do a barrel roll!

D-rex is fine, just run it in Dex mode. BO2 can be a pain to run mods on because so many things can go wrong.. this is what I do

1. Select Bo2 from webman

2. I run SenEnabler to change my target I'd to Cex(0x84).

3. Exit SenEnabler next hold R2+Triangle to clean history/disable cfw system calls

4. Login into PSN

5.boot up Bo2(I run a non-host menu with a mod menu so I know my eboot is good, has anti-ban) my eboot goes straight to multiplayer menu.

6. I inject jiggy or blazedV2 from black ops ll GSC studio

7.I go to LOCAL and start the game, once the in game I put on forced host/disable the menu animation then quit

8. Now I'm good to go play online with others - Never been banned works every time!
10-09-2017, 08:38 AM #6
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
BTW I'm on Dex 4.81 my Bo2 is bles 01717
10-09-2017, 02:27 PM #7
Originally posted by smw74 View Post
BTW I'm on Dex 4.81 my Bo2 is bles 01717

Thanks, man really appreciated!!!
10-09-2017, 02:28 PM #8
Mods please close the thread problem solve thanks!!!!Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.