Post: [HELP ME] My PS3 does not accept any Firmwares to install.
10-17-2017, 07:02 PM #1
ImDexHD
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello so I took out my PS3 HDD and formatted it in my pc. So I get this screen, and what ever firmware I try to install it gives me either "The data is corrupted" or "No applicable update was found."
Please help me out. My discord is ImDexHD#5613 I really need to get this fixed. I tried to download the official latest version from sony it still didn't work. Before I formatted my ps3 it was on rebug*4.80 dex. Thanks for reading this I hope we can get this solved! :/

You must login or register to view this content.
10-17-2017, 07:09 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ImDexHD View Post
Hello so I took out my PS3 HDD and formatted it in my pc. So I get this screen, and what ever firmware I try to install it gives me either "The data is corrupted" or "No applicable update was found."
Please help me out. My discord is ImDexHD#5613 I really need to get this fixed. I tried to download the official latest version from sony it still didn't work. Before I formatted my ps3 it was on rebug*4.80 dex. Thanks for reading this I hope we can get this solved! :/

Want I did to fix it is just reformat my flash drive to fat 32 again. It might work for you.
10-17-2017, 07:14 PM #3
ImDexHD
Save Point
Did not work.
10-17-2017, 07:27 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Hello so I took out my PS3 HDD and formatted it in my pc. So I get this screen, and what ever firmware I try to install it gives me either "The data is corrupted" or "No applicable update was found."

Used the USB port closer to the BD? Or the other? All files are correct and you are using a cfw according to your Target Type (DEX-CEX)?
10-17-2017, 10:05 PM #5
ImDexHD
Save Point
I got it to work, I'm now on 3.55 but it won't let me install any firmware all of them are "corrupted". I downloaded some "DEX PS3 OFFICIAL FIRMWARE OFW 3.55 [DOWNGRADER DEX].PUP" but now it won't let me switch to any other firmware please help me.
10-17-2017, 10:31 PM #6
illusional
Climbing up the ladder

Problem Solved.
10-18-2017, 03:08 PM #7
Samurai Poster
I got it to work, I'm now on 3.55 but it won't let me install any firmware all of them are "corrupted". I downloaded some "DEX PS3 OFFICIAL FIRMWARE OFW 3.55 [DOWNGRADER DEX].PUP" but now it won't let me switch to any other firmware please help me.

Did you try my method? What I did fixed the problem when I couldn't get it read my .pup file.
10-19-2017, 04:55 AM #8
iFM
Keeper
update from the recovery mode should work
10-19-2017, 09:58 AM #9
ImDexHD
Save Point
Problem Solved.
10-19-2017, 11:51 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
Issue has been solved, Closed.