11-05-2017, 06:04 AM #1
Agent Juan
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good day guys. I want to know which one is better, cause I lost my cid cause of webMan. I played all the years with cid with psnpatch and everything were fine. I just put my ps3 yesterday on 4.81.2. Do I need to change anything on webMan not to get banned? This is the first time I use WebMan and I pressed the triangle + R2 and it said Cleaning etc. I didn't play for 2days after I used WebMan and got banned. Did it ever happened to someone? + I also used PsNinja. I doubt the cleaning of webMan isn't so good?

Thanks
11-06-2017, 09:29 PM #2
Excela1
Save Point
Did you just used webMAN and signed in?.. There are steps that you need to do to get on PSN safely...you will need this homebrews...
PSNPatch and PSNinja...
11-10-2017, 03:05 PM #3
Agent Juan
Little One
Originally posted by Excela1 View Post
Did you just used webMAN and signed in?.. There are steps that you need to do to get on PSN safely...you will need this homebrews...
PSNPatch and PSNinja...

I do have them. I use them all the time. Umm do I need to use WebMan with psnpatch?
11-14-2017, 03:31 AM #4
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Agent
Good day guys. I want to know which one is better, cause I lost my cid cause of webMan. I played all the years with cid with psnpatch and everything were fine. I just put my ps3 yesterday on 4.81.2. Do I need to change anything on webMan not to get banned? This is the first time I use WebMan and I pressed the triangle + R2 and it said Cleaning etc. I didn't play for 2days after I used WebMan and got banned. Did it ever happened to someone? + I also used PsNinja. I doubt the cleaning of webMan isn't so good?

Thanks

Never open multimen or any other homebrew when I signed in.

I suggest PSN ninja + PSN patch and cobra (Triangle + R2) last.
11-16-2017, 05:57 AM #5
Agent Juan
Little One
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Never open multimen or any other homebrew when I signed in.

I suggest PSN ninja + PSN patch and cobra (Triangle + R2) last.

Okay thanks bro. Just wanna know do I need to play from my disks and not multiman if I wanna use WebMan?
11-16-2017, 06:05 AM #6
Samurai Poster
Okay thanks bro. Just wanna know do I need to play from my disks and not multiman if I wanna use WebMan?

It's fine to use multiman or webman
Make sure you the latest multiman version.

I personally use Multiman
11-16-2017, 03:23 PM #7
Agent Juan
Little One
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
It's fine to use multiman or webman
Make sure you the latest multiman version.

I personally use Multiman

Yes I got it. I got cid banned when I used multiman with Webman. So I don't know lol
11-16-2017, 03:24 PM #8
Samurai Poster
Yes I got it. I got cid banned when I used multiman with Webman. So I don't know lol

You probably got banned for some other reason. I don't think it's ether. Just don't use them after sign. If you do, you will get banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo