Post: Your system is not running a compatible REBUG COBRA configuration!
01-01-2018, 12:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your system is not running a compatible REBUG COBRA configuration! Toggling COBRA will not be available.

Got this message after i accidentally updated my cobra payload in Rebug Toolbox. Now i cant play games and my Cobra feature is gone in Rebug Toolbox.!

PS3 Model - CECH-2001A

CFW - Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX

Rebug Toolbox v02.02.12 Came with this version supported for 4.81.2 D-REX firmware by default as stated on rebug.me

Uploaded Pics to Photobucket --->>*You must login or register to view this content.
01-01-2018, 04:40 AM #2
RIP_MODZ_150
Pokemon Trainer
Try to reinstall the fw if you haven't already delete toolbox and make sure to have the full rebug toolbox not the little one and you should be good should be
01-01-2018, 01:05 PM #3
Really was hoping i didnt haft to re-install cfw, But i ended up doing that anyways.! tried everything i could think of nothing worked beside installing new cfw over to fix the issue. lesson learned if you see cobra payload in your toolbox dont miss with it, thats what caused the problem i updated it on accident then it removed my cobra and webman. lol never again....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo