04-09-2018, 12:44 PM #1
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Team Rebug has yet again made it's miracle by releasing the FULL Rebug 4.82 CFW with Cobra 7.55 added.
Some new features since 4.81 are
The new cobra update.
the update on rebug toolbox
and also webman being available as a standalone pkg.
Resource and Downloads: You must login or register to view this content.

4.82.2 Update info This update only affects DEX users who want/like to use ProDG TMAPI.

To quote from the rebug site

Originally posted by another user
What’s new since 4.82.1 REX/D-REX?

(Cobra payload updated mainly for DEX users)

(Remapping app_home to dev_usb000 is disabled by default which fixes the issue with ProDG not listing PKGs via app_home)

(VSH debugging feature is disabled for COBRA [DEX], which fixes the issue with Game Process not being attached)

*** CEX users are NOT affected by this change, so only DEX users would need this update for modding games with ProDG***

Last edited by Calculus ; 04-17-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: 4.82.2 Update info

The following 5 users say thank you to Calculus for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, nasty1000, Member35342235, SHAkA
04-18-2018, 03:57 PM #11
azooz121
Big Daddy
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
ofw 1.92?

what is mean REX AND D-REX ?

am using dex what best for me
04-18-2018, 04:31 PM #12
Calculus
Originally posted by azooz121 View Post
what is mean REX AND D-REX ?

am using dex what best for me

REX is for cex and D-REX is for DEX

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

azooz121
04-21-2018, 04:22 AM #13
NgbCB
Gobble
Is there any way I can update from 4.76 to 4.82 from a mobile device
04-21-2018, 08:16 AM #14
Calculus
Originally posted by NgbCB View Post
Is there any way I can update from 4.76 to 4.82 from a mobile device

If you have android and your PS3 is on dex yes
04-21-2018, 08:50 PM #15
TigressRebug
Modder of the Furious Five
Ooh, Full version of 4.82 Rebug.
04-22-2018, 09:06 AM #16
wow thank you guys
04-26-2018, 03:39 AM #17
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
ofw 1.92?

Yeah, I was in disbelief when I turned it on. Hadn't been used since early 2008. Nice and clean, no issues. Bought it for $28 shipped. Was sold as untested. Took small risk on it and got lucky.

I figured it out, forgot about the Blu-ray board marriage. I had pulled the one that came with it when I opened it to make sure the innards we're ok and not infested. I had swapped in a drive from another one that I had repaired a few years back. Too lazy to re-marry the board so I swapped it back and everything loaded fine.
Last edited by CowsGoMoo ; 04-26-2018 at 03:44 AM.
04-26-2018, 04:40 AM #18
Calculus
Originally posted by Muthafodder View Post
Yeah, I was in disbelief when I turned it on. Hadn't been used since early 2008. Nice and clean, no issues. Bought it for $28 shipped. Was sold as untested. Took small risk on it and got lucky.

I figured it out, forgot about the Blu-ray board marriage. I had pulled the one that came with it when I opened it to make sure the innards we're ok and not infested. I had swapped in a drive from another one that I had repaired a few years back. Too lazy to re-marry the board so I swapped it back and everything loaded fine.

Not bad :P glad it worked
05-04-2018, 04:33 AM #19
Hello There! I'm going to receive a slim tomorrow that is compatible with the new 4.82 web exploit and I have a few questions that I am hoping someone could answer. All the tutorials I've seen on youtube came out before you guys released the newest version of rebug, so they would flash their systems then they would downgrade to rebug 4.81. I also seen some people flash their system then install the ferrox 4.82 so my question is this, after I complete the exploit, can i just install the latest version of Rebug or would i have to install 4.81, I'm assuming i can but i just want to make sure.

Secondly, which version of Rebug should I use? I am new to CFW and it's a bit overwhelming but my understand so far is this. CEX is a consumer release and DEX is a dev type release, DEX seems to be the release with the most options but I've read that it has some limitations that CEX doesn't (in terms of running certain mods for example). If this is true, why? and if DEX has the most features, shouldn't it be obvious choice to have? even if i wasn't going to use the features, wouldn't it be nice to have the option?.

I know there is a REX variation which allows the user to switch modes or something along those lines.

So what should I do after I do the web exploit? which version of rebug should i run?

Thank you all for reading and thank you for your time!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo