04-09-2018, 12:44 PM #1
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Team Rebug has yet again made it's miracle by releasing the FULL Rebug 4.82 CFW with Cobra 7.55 added.
Some new features since 4.81 are
The new cobra update.
the update on rebug toolbox
and also webman being available as a standalone pkg.
Resource and Downloads: You must login or register to view this content.

4.82.2 Update info This update only affects DEX users who want/like to use ProDG TMAPI.

To quote from the rebug site

Originally posted by another user
What’s new since 4.82.1 REX/D-REX?

(Cobra payload updated mainly for DEX users)

(Remapping app_home to dev_usb000 is disabled by default which fixes the issue with ProDG not listing PKGs via app_home)

(VSH debugging feature is disabled for COBRA [DEX], which fixes the issue with Game Process not being attached)

*** CEX users are NOT affected by this change, so only DEX users would need this update for modding games with ProDG***

Last edited by Calculus ; 04-17-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: 4.82.2 Update info

The following 5 users say thank you to Calculus for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, nasty1000, Member35342235, SHAkA
05-04-2018, 05:36 AM #20
Calculus
Originally posted by ThePixelenemy View Post
Hello There! I'm going to receive a slim tomorrow that is compatible with the new 4.82 web exploit and I have a few questions that I am hoping someone could answer. All the tutorials I've seen on youtube came out before you guys released the newest version of rebug, so they would flash their systems then they would downgrade to rebug 4.81. I also seen some people flash their system then install the ferrox 4.82 so my question is this, after I complete the exploit, can i just install the latest version of Rebug or would i have to install 4.81, I'm assuming i can but i just want to make sure.

Secondly, which version of Rebug should I use? I am new to CFW and it's a bit overwhelming but my understand so far is this. CEX is a consumer release and DEX is a dev type release, DEX seems to be the release with the most options but I've read that it has some limitations that CEX doesn't (in terms of running certain mods for example). If this is true, why? and if DEX has the most features, shouldn't it be obvious choice to have? even if i wasn't going to use the features, wouldn't it be nice to have the option?.

I know there is a REX variation which allows the user to switch modes or something along those lines.

So what should I do after I do the web exploit? which version of rebug should i run?

Thank you all for reading and thank you for your time!

First of all I suggest you look into it a bit more. But to answer your questions.
Yes you can install the latest rebug firmware.

If you just jailbroke you CAN NOT install DEX right away but using rebug install the REX version and convert to DEX.

You confused CEX with DEX.
DEX has no limitations at all. (Yes its a debug firmware with more available options)
CEX has limitations

Also next time quote the user so he can get a notification
05-04-2018, 06:43 AM #21
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
First of all I suggest you look into it a bit more. But to answer your questions.
Yes you can install the latest rebug firmware.

If you just jailbroke you CAN NOT install DEX right away but using rebug install the REX version and convert to DEX.

You confused CEX with DEX.
DEX has no limitations at all. (Yes its a debug firmware with more available options)
CEX has limitations

Also next time quote the user so he can get a notification

Thank you for the reply and thank you for the clarifications! I will definitely look more into it.

So to just to make sure one last time, I should do the following:

1) Use the webkit exploit
2) when it comes to installing the cfw I can go straight to 4.82 "REBUG 4.82.2 REX EDITION"
3) Convert to dex

Does this sound correct? Thanks again!
05-04-2018, 07:52 AM #22
Calculus
Originally posted by ThePixelenemy View Post
Thank you for the reply and thank you for the clarifications! I will definitely look more into it.

So to just to make sure one last time, I should do the following:

1) Use the webkit exploit
2) when it comes to installing the cfw I can go straight to 4.82 "REBUG 4.82.2 REX EDITION"
3) Convert to dex

Does this sound correct? Thanks again!

Yes its correct. If you got anymore question you can pm me.
12-28-2018, 12:57 AM #23
Just make sure your region code is correct. After installing webman. Dex will usually change it to 82

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo