Post: Skate 3 Offsets BIN+TXT files @NEW DECRYPTED EBOOT NOTEPAD FILES@ + EA Skate 3 Webkit
05-12-2018, 11:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALL OFFSETS ADDED + BIN FILE TO LOOK AT SOME NAMES IN A HEX EDITOR

DECRYPTED EBOOT.ELF TEXT + List of Strings + Range of Functions IN A NOTEPAD ADDED BELOW

Inside are Text files 00010000-017E6AA8 open in NetCheat for values and BIN contains all offsets to load inside a Hex editor for the Names

Just click Search tab on NetCheat and then click Load Scan and Locate the TXT File I put here Without connecting your ps3 to view the unhashed offset values for Skate 3

not sure of the rules on linking other peoples stuff on Ngu so go to Read Me for the NetCheat link if you can't find it yourself

I REPEAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO CONNECT TO READ THE OFFSETS SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME
NetCheat May say (Not Responding) Just let it load and don't click on the page and it will load just be patient

~~@UPDATE@~~ DOWNLOAD FULL OFFSET LIST .BIN

Load in HxD set the drop down menus to dos/ibm-ascii , hex and read name of offsets in h by clicking on the offset row
also you may change the bytes per row to the left of them settings higher if you cant read it properly I reccommend from 4-20

if you want the range of offsets for a piece of text just highlight and it tells you the ranges of the offset down the bottom where it says Block: some things missing but a big chunk are viewable

Not 100% sure if these are the best methods to do this but I seem to be going in the right direction so far feel free to help me out if there is something obvious never had this kind of trouble getting offsets correctly

new download link with BIN file and Full NetCheat Scan Loadable offsets

May take a Little Bit to load the Scans with NetCheat (Not Responding) is NORMAL just be patient and don't click on it. so far this is the only way I have found to get values if you are unable to connect it yourself, but if you manage to connect yourself it does save time, and allows you to edit code directly inside it

new download link with BIN file and Full NetCheat Ps3 4.53 by Dnawrkshp Scan Loadable offsets

***Read Me has information if you need some help***
OFFSETS:
>>You must login or register to view this content.<<

EBOOT SELF+BIN

Decrypted Eboot Text: (It will say not responding for a little bit just let it load it's like 500mb of text)
Functions list:
Strings list:
Name list: Forgot to upload small enough for a Pastebin anyway:
You must login or register to view this content.

EA SKATE 3 WEBKIT SOURCE: (VISUAL STUDIOS 2008 REQUIRED READ README IN eawebkit_skate3_1_10\doc FOR INSTRUCTIONS)
eawebkit_skate3_1_10\projects\VS2008 for the webkits source path
Last edited by icey_smoke ; 05-22-2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to add Name Offset txt file last time

The following user thanked icey_smoke for this useful post:

Member35342235
05-19-2018, 02:42 AM #11
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
A little mod I made You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked iiCaNHaX for this useful post:

iDeity
05-19-2018, 04:47 AM #12
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
A little mod I made You must login or register to view this content.

what in the actual fk lmao
05-21-2018, 08:57 AM #13
another useful update to post lastnight bump

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo