09-25-2018, 05:35 AM #1
Rocket League <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are on a jailbroken PS3, and are on a firmware below 4.82, and arent spoofed to the latest update, you will notice it says to update when you try to sign in.

Sony did some type of patch on all firmware versions below 4.82.

Fix:
To be able to sign in and mod your heart out, you will need to do 1 of 2 things.

A. Update your Firmware to 4.82+ Dex Rebug or whatever firmware you choose.
B. Spoof your firmware to 4.82+ using something like SEN Enabler, or SEN Spoofer.

Update: There is also a create account error that will happen even if you spoof to 4.82. To fix this error you must actually update to to 4.82+ to fix it.

Hope this helps people who are as confused as I was when i tried to sign in today
Last edited by Like ; 10-17-2018 at 03:59 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Like for this useful post:

Beats, Calculus, Cutewolf, ExPLiCiTzCoNTeN, Hitful, James reborn, Levisaurus, meier88, modzlife2000, Member35342235, oC_zUnKnOwNx, OfficialJesseP, Phreaker, Pianist Prodigy, RF0oDxM0Dz, Shadow, xiijc
09-25-2018, 05:52 AM #2
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
Easy method to bypass new update from SONY.

The following 3 users say thank you to RF0oDxM0Dz for this useful post:

Jokermodz pop, Like, VASSY
09-25-2018, 07:55 AM #3
12GA
Gobble
Mine isn't working RFOOD. Is that for CEX only?
09-25-2018, 09:00 AM #4
Originally posted by Like View Post
If you are on a jailbroken PS3, and are on a firmware below 4.82, and arent spoofed to the latest update, you will notice it says to update when you try to sign in.

Fix:
To be able to sign in and mod your heart out, you will need to do 1 of 2 things.

A. Update your Firmware to 4.82+ Rebug or whatever firmware you choose.
B. Spoof your firmware to 4.82+ using something like SEN Enabler, or SEN Spoofer.

Hope this helps people who are as confused as I was when i tried to sign in today

i was litterally gunna post something about this lol Happy all i did was update to 4.82.2 lol CBA spoofing Happy
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 09-25-2018 at 09:06 AM.

The following user thanked SoloHoster for this useful post:

oC_zUnKnOwNx
09-25-2018, 09:06 AM #5
Originally posted by Like View Post
If you are on a jailbroken PS3, and are on a firmware below 4.82, and arent spoofed to the latest update, you will notice it says to update when you try to sign in.

Fix:

I mean people should've been using SEN Enabler in the first place.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Rizs, Wadiyatalkinabeet
09-25-2018, 09:21 AM #6
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I mean people should've been using SEN Enabler in the first place.

I never used it, and still dont. If you're on DEX you dont need to spoof as im sure you're aware. Until now, anyways.

The following 2 users say thank you to Like for this useful post:

Member35342235, oC_zUnKnOwNx
09-25-2018, 09:33 AM #7
I got mine back up and running, had issues with webMAN so had to manually install it :P not through Rebug Toolbox Due Too has no webMAN option anymore....

Safe too say i have not been banned :P
09-25-2018, 10:31 AM #8
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
I got mine back up and running, had issues with webMAN so had to manually install it :P not through Rebug Toolbox Due Too has no webMAN option anymore....

Safe too say i have not been banned :P

WebMAN is not pre-installed when installing 4.82 from rebug and they also state that.

For everyone going crazy about this. Give it a day and someone be it rebug team or someone else will probably find a patch for this. It's not the end of the world so relax and go out a bit
09-25-2018, 12:06 PM #9
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Captain.D.Usopp
Please can anyone provides steps on how to go online after this recent sony update

Originally posted by another user
Fix:

Steps are right here dawg.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
09-25-2018, 03:53 PM #10
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by 12GA View Post
Mine isn't working RFOOD. Is that for CEX only?

works on CEX and DEX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo