11-28-2008, 10:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi, i am going to show you how you can stream sopcast which is a software that enables you to watch live sports e.g football, tennis and loads more for free. You can strwam this to the ps3.

you will need:
Sopcast (full latest version) You must login or register to view this content.
Orb ( this streams it to the ps3) You must login or register to view this content.
ffdshow You must login or register to view this content.

install them all
next start sopcast. if you want to watch any sports go to this website: You must login or register to view this content. . select live sports then click which sport you want to watch. it will take you to a new page. find a sopcast stream click on it, it will then open up in sopcast. wait until it starts playing when it does right click on the video then properties then copy the address which should be something like:You must login or register to view this content.
run orb then double click on the tray icon it will take you to a website, sign in then go on open applications then tv/webcams. next go on favourite channels then add custom. name it whatever you want and in the second box paste the sopcast video stream url which should be: You must login or register to view this content.
wait for it to load then once it has done go to configuration then viseo then change the format to flash, i thinks to flash i am not sure.close the browser.
next go on to the ps3 internet browser then the url You must login or register to view this content.. login then tv/webcams, favourites. then you will see the stream. them play and enjoy.
if you have a good computer and a good internet connection use the orb icon on the ps3 xmb. if you dont then use the internet method.

if you have any problems leave a comment

The following user thanked yas12345 for this useful post:

11-29-2008, 02:33 AM #2
fraz422
PS3 Guru
Very nice. Great TuT glad to seen more modders around here like myself
11-29-2008, 03:18 AM #3
Nice, thats cool. I may or may not do this, cool none the less.
12-01-2008, 08:38 PM #4
BTBrepresenta
Do a barrel roll!
Cool info cuz..
12-01-2008, 10:34 PM #5
this could be a new way to cap video :\, use that and use a computer video recorder on your computer like fraps, hypercam or camtasia on your live feed
12-02-2008, 12:05 AM #6
fraz422
PS3 Guru
cant play games will the invternets is up tho :(
12-02-2008, 02:29 AM #7
AgentJon
Former Staff
any one else try this?
no offence i dont want to mess up my ps3. this good?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo