05-19-2010, 10:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is a program called "Laggsta" that you can get from LINK REMOVED. It works great, is easy to use, and even has a timer so you can set how many seconds you want to lag for. They got screenshots on the website if you want to check it out. I think it's a lot easier to use then nettools or an actual switch. You don't have to set up the IP address or macro or anything. All you do is run the program on a computer that is connected to the same router as your system
Last edited by Luke ; 05-23-2010 at 04:47 PM.
06-20-2010, 03:16 AM #11
3RIC
Climbing up the ladder
will this work for my ps3?
06-21-2010, 10:36 PM #12
Originally posted by Mr.Run
will this work for my ps3?

yeah, it will lag ANYTHING, even ipod touches

Originally posted by weirdo1 View Post
Fnlag is better than laggsta and is a lot more configurable, plus fnlag can be downloaded for free now since it got leaked.

lagger12 is just trying sell his amateur and below average lagging program.

FNLag not only requires you to install WinPcap, but it also requires you to enter IP information. With laggsta, all you have to do is choose the number of seconds you wish to lag, and press a button. It doesn't get much easier then that

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by schaffinosx ; 06-24-2010 at 08:58 PM.
06-22-2010, 07:12 PM #13
Originally posted by lagger12
FNLag not only requires you to install WinPcap, but it also requires you to enter IP information. With laggsta, all you have to do is choose the number of seconds you wish to lag, and press a button. It doesn't get much easier then that

You must login or register to view this content.
lol so what if it requires you to install winpcap and requires you to enter ip information, I bet fnlag is more effective at lagging than laggsta any day of the week.

You are bound to stick up for laggsta since you created the program and want to make money from selling it :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo