05-26-2010, 12:51 AM #1
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Make A PS3 Turbo Controller

1. Use the flathead screwdriver to remove the R2 button. This is just the plastic covering; it can be removed and popped back into place with no damage being done to the controller.

2. Remove the R1 button following the same instructions as in Step 1.

3. Remove the little circular piece of rubber from underneath the R1 button. Again, this action is reversible, so you do not have to worry about breaking the controller.

4. Locate and remove the circular rubber tab from underneath the R2 button.

5. Bend the paperclip into three sections about a half-inch long on each side. This should result in a U-shaped paperclip.

6. Bend the paperclip again, this time halfway up the vertical posts of the U-shaped paperclip. Think of two "7s" connected at the top by a horizontal bar.

7. Put the ends of the paperclip in each of the two holes that were created by removing the rubber tabs from Steps 3 and 4. Place it with the fat part of the paperclip coming off of the right side of the controller. This will allow your right hand to push down on the paperclip as if it were the R1 and R2 button together.
Last edited by xPinnacle-- ; 06-12-2010 at 09:37 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to xPinnacle-- for this useful post:

ρrodigyz, battman411, Da Only OG, DaenerysTargy, I_AM_3PIC, maxiime05, OPTIMISM, Reaper, xbadboyx929
05-27-2010, 03:21 PM #11
dfrost182
Can’t trickshot me!
It's really easy to see that this is fake.
1. If you press R1+R2 you would shoot then throw a grenade NOT shoot faster.
2. Watch the video again. If he was really testing the controller in real time, why would he say, "I'll shoot another round RIGHT ABOUT NOW."? Wouldn't he know exactly when he was going to shoot?

Please check these things out before you post them.
05-27-2010, 03:26 PM #12
Alekz
Banned
Originally posted by xUS.Marine187 View Post
How to Make A PS3 Turbo Controller

1. Use the flathead screwdriver to remove the R2 button. This is just the plastic covering; it can be removed and popped back into place with no damage being done to the controller.

2. Remove the R1 button following the same instructions as in Step 1.

3. Remove the little circular piece of rubber from underneath the R1 button. Again, this action is reversible, so you do not have to worry about breaking the controller.

4. Locate and remove the circular rubber tab from underneath the R2 button.

5. Bend the paperclip into three sections about a half-inch long on each side. This should result in a U-shaped paperclip.

6. Bend the paperclip again, this time halfway up the vertical posts of the U-shaped paperclip. Think of two "7s" connected at the top by a horizontal bar.

7. Put the ends of the paperclip in each of the two holes that were created by removing the rubber tabs from Steps 3 and 4. Place it with the fat part of the paperclip coming off of the right side of the controller. This will allow your right hand to push down on the paperclip as if it were the R1 and R2 button together.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks man!!!

Looks awesome!!!!!ClapsClapsClaps
05-27-2010, 03:53 PM #13
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Pro
A Video of it maybe?

r u blind?
05-27-2010, 07:18 PM #14
Pro Killer
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by ameht View Post
r u blind?

He added it after i posted it
05-27-2010, 11:27 PM #15
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
Why are there people thanking for a fake vid. Then again, thanks for the laughs.
05-28-2010, 02:21 AM #16
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
guys its not fake i have done it b4 and it works. but its shit on cod6 but decent on cod4

The following user thanked I_AM_3PIC for this useful post:

xPinnacle--
05-28-2010, 02:28 AM #17
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
hows this fake?
05-28-2010, 03:14 PM #18
gokugamer
Bounty hunter
The video gameplay is CAMPAIGN that gun is always semi-automatic in compaign you can see the compass Not Happy or Sad
05-28-2010, 04:08 PM #19
Brazoc
Bounty hunter
Very detailed, nice Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo