06-13-2010, 07:30 PM #1
legojoey17
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been having a hell of a hard time getting host on both WaW and CoD4 for 360.
Made a homemade lagswitch, got one thats the default 6foot Xbox ethernet and one that I believe is either 50ft or 25ft.
The short one will last about 5-10 seconds before it disconnects the longer one will last like well over 40 seconds or so.

I just can't seem to get host, with the lagswitch or using things like speedtests or such. Not sure if theres something special to do with the lagswitch specifically but I just flick it when I start searching.
Thanks for the help!
-Lego

EDIT: Got about 10 seconds before others time out with the long one, but I dont DC from live.
Last edited by legojoey17 ; 06-13-2010 at 09:45 PM.
06-15-2010, 04:00 PM #2
AmsterIDam
a Dino Philosopher LOLWUT
I have been having the same problem, I use NetTools occasionally, my friend can host kick but he spent over 100$ on the software... Hopefully someone else knows how to get host for a lagswitch.
06-15-2010, 10:19 PM #3
legojoey17
Save Point
Oooh damn thats pretty nice, that'd be some pretty complicated software. I may try some things with a firewall and enable IP's of my friends.
Lol it works occasionally in Cage Match on COD4. Xbox sometimes freezes up when I flick it on Getting Match Settings or w/e it says and goes to Joining Potential Matches but when it does work its soooo fun to mess with people trying to get headshots.

Just a pain in the butt to keep host, found things on flicking the lagswitch when it says finding best host but when i do that it'll freeze untill I turn the lag off and it says game lobby closed.
06-16-2010, 01:11 PM #4
K3ITH2K9
Do a barrel roll!
Upload To youtube.com then find a game thats how i get host.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo