06-16-2010, 03:40 AM #1
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ever want to play your PS3 with a Xbox 360 controller???
Well now you can, it is called "PS360 controller". What it is, is the guts of a Dual shock 3 crammed into the case of a Xbox 360 controller. Although its not that easy, there had to be some modification to make the PS3 guts work in the Xbox case. At first i saw this on Ben Heck's website and decided to make my own. Well it did turn out to good. :n: But i then found a guy who said he would make one for me. I already had the PS3 and Xbox controllers, so i sent them to him and less then a week i get this amazing piece of equipment back. (see pics below) If you are interested in getting one just pm me and i will talk to my friend. Also you can customize it, like if you want the PS3 d-pad instead the Xbox one. He can swap them, and other stuff. So just let me know.
06-16-2010, 05:03 AM #2
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
no I want to play my PS3 wit my PS3 controller not a shitBOX controller

The following 7 users say thank you to LeBRON-BEA$TN for this useful post:

aric, Fezous, johnw6619, Mr slobkilla, TheSpoken, Usernamee, WogboySRB
06-16-2010, 05:16 AM #3
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
ya me too man, but my bro wanted one so ya. i just made this thread to show people pretty much Smile plus my 100th post Smile
06-16-2010, 05:20 AM #4
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by kammy2 View Post
ya me too man, but my bro wanted one so ya. i just made this thread to show people pretty much Smile plus my 100th post Smile

congrats on your 100th posy keep contributing to this site. You will see you can do a lot and on this site
06-16-2010, 05:48 AM #5
HappyGilmore
Dirty Bird
Ever want to play your PS3 with a Xbox 360 controller???
Well now you can, it is called "PS360 controller". What it is, is the guts of a Dual shock 3 crammed into the case of a Xbox 360 controller. Although its not that easy, there had to be some modification to make the PS3 guts work in the Xbox case. At first i saw this on Ben Heck's website and decided to make my own. Well it did turn out to good. :n: But i then found a guy who said he would make one for me. I already had the PS3 and Xbox controllers, so i sent them to him and less then a week i get this amazing piece of equipment back. (see pics below) If you are interested in getting one just pm me and i will talk to my friend. Also you can customize it, like if you want the PS3 d-pad instead the Xbox one. He can swap them, and other stuff. So just let me know.

yea man i would like one but i dont have any money right now so can we work something out
06-16-2010, 06:13 AM #6
Jordan1425
iNCOGNITO™
is it possible to play xbox with a ps3 controller cos i hate the xbox sticks

The following user thanked Jordan1425 for this useful post:

WogboySRB
06-16-2010, 03:25 PM #7
cjonesx
Bounty hunter

Sounds good, but the whole point of a PS3 is to play it with the PS3 controller. anyway the PS3 controller is fine the way it is, it doesent need modifications to become the xbox controller's wich are gigantic anyway. :evil:
06-16-2010, 03:31 PM #8
i Ozzy i
At least I can fight

can he muck about like make it like xbox controller but anonlog sticks are same position as ps3 and ps3 buttons where same but rest was xbox controller also can he do like multicoloured controller? PM me
06-16-2010, 06:21 PM #9
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Mr.Ganja View Post
yea man i would like one but i dont have any money right now so can we work something out

I don't think so sorry, he usually takes half thhe money first then wants the other half later

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jordan1425 View Post
is it possible to play xbox with a ps3 controller cos i hate the xbox sticks

Ya you can, although it is harder to do cuz the mmassive xbox guts into the small ps3 shell. But it will be a higher price cuz the jod is harder
06-16-2010, 08:21 PM #10
boombrshot
Little One
This is epic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo