Post: .::Ps3 Decrypted Content Sharing Via (Ps3's Back up HDD)::.
06-17-2010, 02:16 PM #1
dm430
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
.::IDEA::.
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Every One i have shared this idea but some one keeps deletingit..? Why its a good idea.

ok so once you have decrypted the ps3's HDD content modeifed it and then restored the moded image to the ps3's HDD make a back up of the HDD using (PS3's Data Backup/Recovery System) to make a backup of the moded content.

.::HDD Content in The Backup::.

Ok so examing the PS3's backed up data you will find that it creates archived .Dat files. These file can be opened and moved/replaced freely...While they are not decrypted a preiously modifed patch/file can be located and added to the ps3's backup folder. In thery you have all the content on the ps3's HDD now dumped on to a portable media device...Now if only you could decrypt these files/get them out of anti leech formating then modding would become 150X easier fir every one.Winky Winky

.::Finding your File::.

Ok so this is easy go to your ps3 and locate the file on the HDD that you wish to supplie. Then head over to the computer and locate that file using the file sizeWinky Winky presto you have found the archive .dat for that file.

.::Sum of This::.

Ok so i don't know if anyone finds this of any use but i thought i would post on it if any one would like to post there moded data on anything that would be great. Please do not remove this thread its not off topic and it supplies data for posible explotation of the (PS3's HDD Backup/Recovery system).

ok every one this might really be possible soon due to a tool out there that allows you to patch .pkg's to your HDD

Thanks for reading if you found this helpful in any way pleas rep. thanks
Last edited by dm430 ; 07-04-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: T0 Make it awsome
06-17-2010, 08:46 PM #2
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Well have you done it?
06-17-2010, 09:00 PM #3
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by IDontbreak View Post
Well have you done it?

:confused: what do you mean
06-17-2010, 10:49 PM #4
linesi
Haxor!
Im guessing this doesnt work on a slim?
06-17-2010, 11:04 PM #5
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Originally posted by linesi View Post
Im guessing this doesnt work on a slim?

its should work for ps3 slim to because all you are doing is useing the HDD
06-17-2010, 11:11 PM #6
linesi
Haxor!
i wanna decryt it but i have no idea how to the tut is pretty hard to understand lol
06-17-2010, 11:23 PM #7
dm430
I defeated!
i wanna decryt it but i have no idea how to the tut is pretty hard to understand lol

you dont need to decrypt to get these files they were obtained using PS3's backup system but these files will not be deycrypted
06-17-2010, 11:28 PM #8
linesi
Haxor!
I mean i wanna decrypt my hardrive and stuff so i can unlock all mw2 shit :/ its too complicated for me Eek
06-17-2010, 11:38 PM #9
dm430
I defeated!
I mean i wanna decrypt my hardrive and stuff so i can unlock all mw2 shit :/ its too complicated for me Eek

im uploading a video paert one tonight
06-17-2010, 11:38 PM #10
thats pritty handy,i think your going along the line that i though of.becouse it encrypted its hard to find out the codes,but i mite tamper around with my hdd.let u guys no if i find somthin.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo