06-19-2010, 08:10 PM #1
GrayFoxDie
Prime Rib
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got this article from n4g, I couldn't copy & paste what I read because google wouldn't translate that.. It would pretty much stay foreign, So I decided to re-type everything for you guys which wasn't hard.. haha

Originally posted by another user
Since the Playstation 3 was released in 2006, many people tried to hack the console. There was never really a great hack for the PS3, but people like Geohot keep trying. It remain to be seen whether he will ever really succeed. Today the well-known hacker named StreetskaterFU an interesting picture on his blog posted.

On this image we see a liberalized Playstation 3 connected to a television. We also see that he used a blank CD. Right we see a hard drive. Try the best man to play games by using a hard drive?

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

What do you guys think?
06-19-2010, 08:13 PM #2
Xx-THEBizz95-xX
Do a barrel roll!
Burned games..FTW!!
06-19-2010, 08:18 PM #3
haha I remember StreetSkaterFU and Team ICE, back in the .GIF/.EBOOT/Home Beta exploit days, they did find some incredible hacks, and i honestly thought they would be the ones to do what GeoHotz did. But going from this picture/translate, it looks like he managed to get FFXIII to boot from HDD using a black DVD.
06-19-2010, 08:45 PM #4
Sasuke Uchiha
Level 1 Trustworthy
imagine that being the new playstation lol
06-19-2010, 08:46 PM #5
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
So we can burn games now?
06-19-2010, 09:36 PM #6
GrayFoxDie
Prime Rib
Maybe, It looks like he has finally hacked the PS3. Now we wait for a upcoming tutorial.. I'll read his blogs and see what we can get out of that.
06-19-2010, 10:26 PM #7
i kinda wish i could see it but it seems the link is no longer working now?
06-19-2010, 10:39 PM #8
link is dead but I am interested in seeing what comes of this Happy
06-20-2010, 12:00 AM #9
grishrak
Pokemon Trainer
I would rather support Sony by buying games, but there are companies that buying their games leave a terrible taste in my mouth....:whistle:Activision.

I would be into doing this for easy plat games like Harry Potter, Lego games, etc. Stuff that I just want a plat in.
06-20-2010, 01:10 AM #10
mrxwrestlemania
Do a barrel roll!
Man, if this is true then I'm gonna freak out YEESSSS

If this is released in public, i'm gonna use this to get trophies faster :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo