07-03-2010, 02:12 AM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I've got an idea, there is a loader made by SKFU, it's a hacked theme that allows you to load an FU file. (FU does not mean F*ck you) I think this could be used to load game hacks. If anyone has any knowlege or ideas about this please post.

(Also there will probably be more progress if this is stickied) :wink:
07-03-2010, 02:45 AM #2
sasa1
Banned
i posted this and ppl are working on it colse thread and +rep me for the find.

The following user thanked sasa1 for this useful post:

ihaxgames
07-03-2010, 02:46 AM #3
Idk if it would wprk but something for me to try

The following user thanked poop_in_my_soup for this useful post:

ihaxgames
07-03-2010, 02:49 AM #4
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
The creator of the hack said so himself that right now it only has graphical capabilities. So no.
07-03-2010, 03:28 AM #5
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
The theory is that the loader can probably also be used to load hacks for the games, I hacked my nintendo wii and there was a loader that allowed game hacks to be loaded, I'm sure this can work the same way. You can probably have the PS3 system load a hack as well as load the MW2 disk, the hack can be hooked into the game or ran with the game depending on what kind of hack, the loaded file would be like a .dll file being injected into a PC game. For example to hack COD on the PC you would use an injector to inject the hack into the game process, this could be used to simply load a hack that runs with MW2 on the PS3, so basicly it can be used as a game hack loader. Does that explain the theory better? I'm hoping this theory will make progress.
Edit: (What happened to the SKFU blog? I couldn't find it)

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tuxedo View Post
The creator of the hack said so himself that right now it only has graphical capabilities. So no.

From what I heard it can load any .fu file, so are there any .fu files out that this can be tested with? I'm sure he meant there are only graphicaly capable hacks or files out now, later on I'm sure it will be possible when someone uploads their own .fu file or creates a similar hacked theme with a more well-known file type that can be loaded, but in any case could you please post the link where he said that?
Last edited by longjohnsilver ; 07-03-2010 at 04:18 AM.
07-03-2010, 03:31 AM #6
It was patched on 3.40 anyway.
07-03-2010, 03:53 AM #7
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
It was patched on 3.40 anyway.

How did they manage that? I expected this to be difficult to patch. Any updates on if it can be fixed?
07-03-2010, 04:28 AM #8
It just allowed scripts not be ran from USB. Extremely simple fix.
07-03-2010, 06:51 AM #9
uh, what 3.40 are you running? It runs just fine on my 3.40 ps3, so maybe you should check it out yourself and find out?
07-03-2010, 10:58 AM #10
retop56
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah 3.40 was just some random security update and it added Playstation Plus. The SKFU loader still works...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo