12-23-2008, 06:35 PM #1
Rage
NGU Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Errrm.. yeah i searched for the thread but i dont get what a lag switch is and how does it come in useful???/ And what are Net Tools Aswell... and how do they come in useful Happy Sorry for hassel if you answer i'll rep you Happy ++
12-23-2008, 06:53 PM #2
A lag switch allows you to freeze the game and your surroundings ie. players. Also allows you to stance glitch in some games ie. freezing your self in a stance viewable by others not by you.( meaning: other players will see you in that stance, but to you it will look regular) A good stance is typically prone, because players wont be able to see you as easily. Also you can bullet jump, extend timers, get across open areas unseen, ect. ect.. Net tools is the same as a lag switch when it comes to what they do. Net tools is a computer based program rather than an actual switch hooked up to your router. Net tools increases your ip activity thus causing lag.

I prefer to use a actual switch because it is easier for me to flick on and off as apos to turning to my keyboard and flipping a switch. My switch is customized into my controller. This was easily done with a drill and a little flip switch i got for home depot. its less bulkier than a light switch. The problem is getting your internet settings just right, my switch has worked perfectly sence this summer and now im having problems.

heres a link on net tools if you want to read up on it.
You must login or register to view this content.

i would highly suggest using a switch. ( atleast i personally find it easier to use)
12-23-2008, 09:04 PM #3
Rage
NGU Original
Thanks! Rep+ Given. Is it hard to like jump across the map with the lag switch? like without being seen do you have flick the switch at certian moments cos its only a switch what difference does it make for stance and bullet jumps?
12-23-2008, 10:27 PM #4
well when i clear fields, alleys, or hallways i usally hide my body behind cover, flick the switch run to my destination, then flick it back. When i bullet jump ( flicking the switch repeatedly during gun battles ) it is usally when im not a host same goes with clearing fields open areas. When i host i use the switch to extend bomb timers, freeze people, or achiveing a head start to areas for noob tubing. ( i know this is ****ed up, but hey it a lag switch ) It's fairly easy to do just about anything with a switch, remeber when you flick it you can still move but to the enemy you will be paused in motion( if your not the host ) if you are the host, the same implys olny differance is they are frozen, and can see Internet Connection Interupted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo