07-08-2010, 11:27 PM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this will show you how to create your very own game library of games you purchased. This will save you alot of time specially if you deleted the patch or change your HDD or format it. for ex. i downloaded the WaW map packs to my computer and have them saved. say i format my HDD or it gets fried well i can now intsall all these map packs back into the new HDD by the time it would take to download the 1 map pack thru the ps3 when they are saved on my PC. so enjoy this little trick i will be making anew tutorial on how to Format your PS3 hdd in seconds.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKbM9gqNLBI]YouTube - Modern warfare 2 How save ps3 games on your pc and install them to your ps3[/ame]

The following user thanked ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

Mr slobkilla
07-08-2010, 11:53 PM #2
thanks alot will be doing this later Happy
07-09-2010, 12:04 AM #3
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Thank you for sharing, I will do it at sometime time. Can these MAPPACK OR psn games Copy on Blank dvd disc as a backup ?
07-09-2010, 12:13 AM #4
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
Thank you for sharing, I will do it at sometime time. Can these MAPPACK OR psn games Copy on Blank dvd disc as a backup ?

nope will not work like that.
07-09-2010, 12:22 AM #5
JasonCheung
Can’t trickshot me!
i have to try this today Smile
07-09-2010, 12:24 AM #6
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
So this means that you can now share the things that you have bought with other users without having them go into your account? Or is it somehow linked to your ps3 as a backup?
07-09-2010, 12:40 AM #7
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by Valimen View Post
So this means that you can now share the things that you have bought with other users without having them go into your account? Or is it somehow linked to your ps3 as a backup?

no that also will not work they will have to still have to go into your account.
07-09-2010, 12:45 AM #8
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Hmm interesting. Well atleast this would not waste your 5 chances to download your bought content will it?
07-09-2010, 01:25 AM #9
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by Valimen View Post
Hmm interesting. Well atleast this would not waste your 5 chances to download your bought content will it?

never tried that way i thought about it but never tried it
07-09-2010, 02:15 AM #10
Jolly Nigga
NGUs Resident Nigga
I wish I had seen this when my first PS3 had a HDD error. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo