07-10-2010, 07:13 AM #1
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed that some PS3 save games are tied to PSN account like inFAMOUS is one of them so how can you bypass to get save work with other PSN accounts?

I know that you can do on Xbox 360 via resign/rehash but what about PS3?

Thanks.
07-11-2010, 12:04 AM #2
iZach
Space Ninja
what's tied-gamesaves ?
07-11-2010, 01:12 AM #3
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ToXiNz View Post
what's tied-gamesaves ?

It means save games are locked to PSN accounts so it means you can't load saves in other accounts, such as InFamous, GTA IV (after trophy patch) and Red Dead Redemption.

I found a interesting about inFamous saves can be bypassed by mod and replace the STATE file, just learned from other thread.
07-11-2010, 05:10 AM #4
Default Avatar
Rough
Could you point me in the direction of this "other thread?"

Have you found anything else out? I totally just n00bed out and copied (without creating a backup) a mulitplayer file for Red Dead Redemption that I found online and wrote it over my file...

Well, instead of jumping ahead a few levels, I'm back at zero.

Ugh, serves me right, haha.
07-11-2010, 06:09 AM #5
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Rough View Post
Could you point me in the direction of this "other thread?"

Have you found anything else out? I totally just n00bed out and copied (without creating a backup) a mulitplayer file for Red Dead Redemption that I found online and wrote it over my file...

Well, instead of jumping ahead a few levels, I'm back at zero.

Ugh, serves me right, haha.

You need modded STATE file to replace your existing STATE file in your save game folder, there are links that I found below, only work with inFamous.
You must login or register to view this content.

For RDR, it isn't explicit yet and they tried with GTA IV but won't work. I own Xbox 360 version of RDR and the shared save loaded so fine due resign/rehash.
07-11-2010, 02:41 PM #6
Default Avatar
Rough
Originally posted by blackmustang58 View Post
You need modded STATE file to replace your existing STATE file in your save game folder, there are links that I found below, only work with inFamous.

For RDR, it isn't explicit yet and they tried with GTA IV but won't work. I own Xbox 360 version of RDR and the shared save loaded so fine due resign/rehash.

Got it. Thanks for the info!
07-13-2010, 04:00 AM #7
Does anyone know how to do PS3 Challenge Lobbies?
07-13-2010, 04:27 AM #8
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Does anybody know how to do this with Burnout Paradise?
07-16-2010, 06:14 AM #9
aka101
Haxor!
i never knew about this...
07-17-2010, 12:16 AM #10
Cr7supra15
Save Point
i hope some1 can find an answer to this cuz i had deleted an account on my ps3 and i cant put my ac2 game save onto a new account it sucks

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

i never actually knew it was called tied gamesaves

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo