07-18-2010, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im hosting a Demolition Lobby,its the spawn killing lobby. add swiftkid009, and send me a message saying your from NGU ty
Last edited by IloveHunter128 ; 07-18-2010 at 07:40 PM. Reason: people think its modded, but its not
07-18-2010, 08:49 PM #11
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by Dogg View Post
Modded? yea right...FAKE

R u retarded??? He didn't say anything about moding he meant spawn kill boost but ur a noob so u wouldn't know about it
07-18-2010, 08:57 PM #12
Luch_Dogg
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TOE View Post
R u retarded??? He didn't say anything about moding he meant spawn kill boost but ur a noob so u wouldn't know about it

I'm a n00b?. He edited his post... You just make yourself look stupid, coming in not knowing what you're saying.
07-18-2010, 09:04 PM #13
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
I'm a n00b?. He edited his post... You just make yourself look stupid, coming in not knowing what you're saying.

Yes u are a noob , nope I'm not looking stupid at all actually
07-18-2010, 09:06 PM #14
Luch_Dogg
Do a barrel roll!
Yes u are a noob , nope I'm not looking stupid at all actually

How am i a n00b.? You seem more n00bish to me for not even using the word right. its n00b. not noob. Winky Winky
07-18-2010, 09:11 PM #15
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
How am i a n00b.? You seem more n00bish to me for not even using the word right. its n00b. not noob. Winky Winky

Ur a noob because ur new to this site u just joiNed this month. No not really I don't think you spell words with numbers in it, ask anyone on here only little kids spell with numbers
07-18-2010, 09:17 PM #16
Luch_Dogg
Do a barrel roll!
Ur a noob because ur new to this site u just joiNed this month. No not really I don't think you spell words with numbers in it, ask anyone on here only little kids spell with numbers

So i joined this month, and I'm a n00b for that reason? You found this site on Google before me, that means your cool and not and I'm a n00b for that? Alright....and that's the proper way people use it.

BTW... only little kids get on the forums and type "u" "ur" with no periods in their sentences.
07-18-2010, 09:23 PM #17
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
So i joined this month, and I'm a n00b for that reason? You found this site on Google before me, that means your cool and not and I'm a n00b for that? Alright....and that's the proper way people use it.

BTW... only little kids get on the forums and type "u" "ur" with no periods in their sentences.

I ain't in skool so wats the point in writing correctly it's just more work for no reason and lol I didn't use google to find this out lol I'm done with u
07-18-2010, 09:30 PM #18
Luch_Dogg
Do a barrel roll!
I ain't in skool so wats the point in writing correctly it's just more work for no reason and lol I didn't use google to find this out lol I'm done with u

Its "School". People want to understand what you mean. Job interviews don't want "u 2 typ lik dis" when you send a resume do they. You are right, you are done now.
07-28-2010, 04:15 PM #19
Md20Md
Haxor!
i added you psn md19

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo