07-23-2010, 05:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NOTE: You will not be able to unlock some trophys when using this. You will also lose all progress on your current pro (not that it matters as this has EVERY achievement unlocked). You may also need to re-configure your controls.

Instructions

- Copy your FIFA personal settings onto your USB (the yellow save file, you can find this in Saved Data Utility).

- Put your USB into your computer and open PS3/SAVEDATA/BLES006150000 and download this file You must login or register to view this content.

- Replace your SYS-DATA with the SYS-DATA that you just downloaded.

- Go back to your PS3 and copy your new personal settings to your PS3.

Thats it Smile.
07-24-2010, 05:11 PM #2
adi
Keeper
sounds easy Smile
07-24-2010, 06:47 PM #3
Originally posted by Moran View Post
NOTE: You will not be able to unlock some trophys when using this. You will also lose all progress on your current pro (not that it matters as this has EVERY achievement unlocked). You may also need to re-configure your controls.

Instructions

- Copy your FIFA personal settings onto your USB (the yellow save file, you can find this in Saved Data Utility).

- Put your USB into your computer and open PS3/SAVEDATA/BLES006150000 and download this file You must login or register to view this content.

- Replace your SYS-DATA with the SYS-DATA that you just downloaded.

- Go back to your PS3 and copy your new personal settings to your PS3.

Thats it Smile.

What trophies carnt i get?
07-24-2010, 07:13 PM #4
Which VP is this? Was it Exos? I been looking for a virtual pro thats been modified with max stats because I've seen people online with maxed out players. Can you please post some of his stats like his ball control speed and shot power?
07-26-2010, 01:17 AM #5
Who is Exo? Lol.. and no, this is my pro that Ive had for as long as I can remember (over 500 club games, used to play for EV0 ARMY #1 on FIFA).

Almost all of the stats are 85-90, it depends on what height and weight etc you set your pro. I know for certain that shooting is 90, free kicks are 90, etc, and good form will give your stats an extra boost. The overall rating is 89 (I think) but can go up to 97 with good form.
07-26-2010, 11:48 AM #6
ODDO_22
Bounty hunter
sounds cool Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo