07-27-2010, 09:45 AM #1
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 owners can get ready to expect yet another PS3 firmware update shortly. According to the official PlayStation blog, the upcoming Firmware Update 3.41 will bring to the forefront recommendations for videos as well as games located on the PlayStation Store.

You must login or register to view this content.

A new ‘You May Like’ action will be included into the PlayStation Store and can be spotted on the right-hand side of the page. This can be viewed when players browse and surf through details on their desired title. The new section portrays additional items that reflect the purchases other members of the PlayStation Network. They can then opt for the section in order to zoom in and browse through the recommended names.

With this new firmware update, gamers can now be informed about new titles that were previously oblivious to them. It also makes their shopping experience much easier. The blog reveals that the newly added feature bears quite a few similarities to the five-star ratings feature which was included in the previous firmware update. Although the 3.41 update is scheduled to release soon, players can expect the recommendations feature to unveil by the end of this month.

Another revelation made on the PlayStation blog comes in the form of the next PSP firmware update (v.6.31). This minor update will also be scheduled to release shortly. Players may also note that the system software stability of some PSP format software games has been heightened.

Taken from You must login or register to view this content.
07-27-2010, 04:13 PM #2
spark32
I’m too L33T
fk this shit's useless. why is it a mandatory update?

The following user thanked spark32 for this useful post:

New York BOY !
07-27-2010, 05:58 PM #3
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Man that is just crap man, seriously, if ya wanna make psn users proud and shit, make that cross chat or something very useful -.-
07-27-2010, 06:28 PM #4
They want to disable the hacks of Hunter & TheUnkn0wn.
07-27-2010, 08:06 PM #5
das0
Grunt
Originally posted by Biz View Post

That was my first thought, too. Smile
07-27-2010, 08:09 PM #6
Cyber Altair
League Champion
Originally posted by Biz View Post

lol.

Sony doesn't give a damn about them.
07-27-2010, 08:58 PM #7
Masta Of Evil
Feeling Evil?
Originally posted by rustomen View Post
Man that is just crap man, seriously, if ya wanna make psn users proud and shit, make that cross chat or something very useful -.-

My thoughts exactly.
07-27-2010, 09:02 PM #8
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Hmm so thats what it did Not Happy or Sad

WHERE THE COOL UPDATES!!?????!!???
07-27-2010, 09:23 PM #9
Winning
Former Staff
wow.............
07-27-2010, 09:29 PM #10
Naruto
Dark Knight
I don't wanna do another crappy updates. It's the second one in under a month.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo