08-05-2010, 09:52 PM #1
KrAzY_PwNaGe
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right guys for the past 3 weeks now me and jkadimbo have been working on a way to hack the ps store. Now we have manage to hack it but the only thing we have managed to do is use a proxy server and a logger to trace ps store download locations.

What we have manage to do is get download codes for some purchased content. We are now in the last few stages of completely hacking the store and just need to some how generate a programme through proxy to force download codes onto the accounts.

I do not have alot of footage and proof at the moment but i will be use to post some in the near future.

If we do manage to hack the store we might release a tut we have undecided. We are trying to get download codes for PSN+ on our accounts aswell. I have a theory that we could possibly inject the codes into a packet and get them on our systems. All we need to do then is to figure how to run the packet.

Thanks we may be needing some help finding more codes so if you want just pm me.Smile A full list of codes will be posted here once we have all of them confirmed.

The following 9 users say thank you to KrAzY_PwNaGe for this useful post:

Andy1McD, Anthony., Hadenkin, HappyHarding, IIR4ZORII, islanda73, ModernWelfare2, TheBad-sandwich, xLew--
08-06-2010, 04:05 AM #11
nice bro!it would be cool to hack psn and download free shit
08-06-2010, 04:20 AM #12
hmm thatd be pretty tight to be able to use
08-06-2010, 04:41 AM #13
Why not just buy the stuff that you want are you that poor?
08-06-2010, 11:31 AM #14
KrAzY_PwNaGe
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
It will download to the ps3 via this method but you get an error on all games that you have to pay for as they have to be activated. So STFU.

Yes there is a activation code for each item like this guy says it will refuse the dlc however we have the download links and codes to stop it refusing we just need to inject them into the account somehow.

I can almost guarantee this will work its just we need to inject it and this is gona be the hard part! :black:

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hackerboi909 View Post
Why not just buy the stuff that you want are you that poor?

Why name ur self hackerboi if ur not gonna attempt to hack something big. and why pay when u can get free lmfao.
08-06-2010, 05:49 PM #15
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
No bypassing the firmware by proxy was patched but not this it just doesnt work for others reasons

nope, i am not talking about the firmware bypass i am talking about the psn downloads with proxy methods, like lemmings and rub a dub you could get them for free on older firmwares like 2.0, sony catched on and closed the loop hole though so the method only works on free demos if you want to install on a older firmware and that's it.
08-06-2010, 06:46 PM #16
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
A little late to the party, eh? lol
A friend and I knew how to do this type of thing ages ago, and Sony patched that way of doing it...
08-06-2010, 06:49 PM #17
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
you will get arrested! :O
08-06-2010, 07:00 PM #18
Ooo, very nice. Cool if it works.
08-06-2010, 08:13 PM #19
need proof anything is possible n anything is hackable

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo