08-10-2010, 12:06 AM #1
salvokt
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); --->You must login or register to view this content.<---
[exe size: 56kb]
description: this is a standalone proxy server...it depends on nothing, you can move ps3proxy.exe itself anywhere you want without configuring a damn thing (i automated the bypass for every region, so literally there's nothing to configure but an optional port)
You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by another user
ps3proxy by iProSniPeZ
version: 1.0
windows-32x/
--------------------------------
Bypass PS3 Firmware via Proxy
How to use:

Just run ps3proxy.exe and change your PS3 network settings to point to your computer's LAN ip (default port: 8080)

Optionally, in PS3 network settings, set the primary DNS to your router's IP. (This enables you to download from the Playstation Store at full potential)

----Change Port?
Create a shortcut to ps3proxy.exe and on the shortcut right click->properties-> Add this at the end of the target line: -port 1234

Change 1234 to whatever port you want, or see the example I left: "Example - Change Port (8081)"

----Missing MSWINSCK.OCX?
Just go into included folder \Register MSWINSCK.OCX\ and run "Register MSWINSCK.OCX.bat"

----Problems? Let me know

Thanks to Nextgenupdate.com for supporting this project, and the helpful community

How to auto-start with windows :drag ps3proxy.exe or shortcut to Start->All Programs->Startup
You must login or register to view this content.
[this won't be necessary in the future, the next version will be installed as a service]

please report any errors [also plz confirm if this works for win7 and/or 64bit machines]

requests? questions? comments? leave me some feedback
08-10-2010, 11:17 AM #2
d0zs
Keeper
haha wow "iProSniPeZ" is a lame ass credit stealin bitch! it's hilarious because all he did is change the credit from "d0zs" to "iProSniPeZ" from an OPEN SOURCE project i made (You must login or register to view this content. a pathetic little turd, at least he didn't re-pack the file because the readme is the same:

Originally posted by another user

ps3proxy by d0zs
version: 1.0
original thread: You must login or register to view this content.

vergognoso paesano
Last edited by d0zs ; 08-10-2010 at 11:26 AM.
08-10-2010, 01:28 PM #3
This still works?
08-16-2010, 09:24 PM #4
jonn01
Keeper
Originally posted by CasperH View Post
This still works?

No sony have lock
08-16-2010, 09:55 PM #5
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
This is very over complicated. Just use Anon Proxy Sever. Doesn't sign you out, and works forever once set up.
08-17-2010, 04:53 AM #6
jonn01
Keeper
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
This is very over complicated. Just use Anon Proxy Sever. Doesn't sign you out, and works forever once set up.

It is do blocked by Sony?
08-17-2010, 05:12 AM #7
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by jonn01 View Post
It is do blocked by Sony?

Some better grammar would be much appreciated.
08-17-2010, 05:41 AM #8
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
I can't get any proxy to work for bypassing PS3 FW update. (taking my 3.15fw online)

They do work for Games though.

The following user thanked AlabamaHit for this useful post:

chasity
08-30-2010, 12:49 AM #9
naruto1
Do a barrel roll!
imma give this a try thx :p
08-30-2010, 02:42 AM #10
allenlmf
Do a barrel roll!
good stuff, thank you!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.