08-18-2010, 02:09 AM #1
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I really want to get some Rep etc and I decided to pot this Smile So here you are HOW TO GAMESHARE!!!

For the "sender":
BEFORE ALL OF THIS:MAKE SURE SELLER IS TRUSTWORTHY! -BOSS_FMJ
1. Purchase and download
a game from the Playstation Store
2. Go to account management for the account and delete the billing information from your personal information if the PS3 saved your credit card info
3. Change your password temporarily for the share
4. Give login info (email address and password) to the receiver
5. When the share is completed, change the password

For the "receiver":

1. In the PS3 XMB menu, add a new user account on your PS3 and sign in to it
2. Select the network on the XMB and create an existing Playstation Network account
3. Use the login information given from the "sender" to create the existing account
4. Login into the account
5. Enter into the Playstation store
6. Click on "Download List" on the upper right near the person's userID and select the game you wish to download and hit download
7. After game is downloaded, notify the "sender" that the download is complete so they can change the password to the account
8. Enjoy!

-Djkille
Remember To +REP Smile
Last edited by GFX Fuze ; 08-18-2010 at 02:22 AM.
08-18-2010, 02:14 AM #2
add to the sellers list:
"Make sure the buyer is trustworthy"
08-18-2010, 02:22 AM #3
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
Done Smile

-Djkille
Remember to +rep and Thank
08-18-2010, 01:35 PM #4
oldage
Do a barrel roll!
isn't this just common sense?
08-18-2010, 01:40 PM #5
BatFastard
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by oldage View Post
isn't this just common sense?

Some of the security stuff (Like delete billing information and credit card) could be very easily overlooked by a lot of people, so I think this is very helpful
08-18-2010, 03:24 PM #6
Billing info has to be deleted if you log onto another playstation. Otherwise it won't let you log on.
08-18-2010, 03:30 PM #7
Nice tut. I was gamesharing with my friend and he forgot to delete the billing info. He went to my school though so I didn't buy anything. :jim:
08-18-2010, 03:36 PM #8
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by Murfo View Post
Billing info has to be deleted if you log onto another playstation. Otherwise it won't let you log on.

youre completely wrong, i never delete my billing info wen i let sum1 gameshare on my account.....
08-18-2010, 03:38 PM #9
Originally posted by Mr.Relentless View Post
youre completely wrong, i never delete my billing info wen i let sum1 gameshare on my account.....

When I got the maps off someone I had to delete the credit card details to log on.
08-18-2010, 03:42 PM #10
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by Murfo View Post
When I got the maps off someone I had to delete the credit card details to log on.

o well i dont have a credit card on it so it must be different

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo