08-19-2010, 12:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Can I do¿

You must login or register to view this content.

it's the manager.PKG file.
08-20-2010, 10:15 PM #11
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Yes getting the files is all well and good we need the to know how to set up the usb, its called by sony a jig. They use it when restoring consoles etc, so this is the way this works.. just wait for a leak by somebody. I really hope this isn't another scam seems really legit Smile
08-20-2010, 10:28 PM #12
Cool Nerd$
Its Funny Cause Your Fat
can you explain in more detail like a quide.
08-20-2010, 10:50 PM #13
so this manager.pkg is it right? because I really dont get what other files you need here... :/ Just load it on a usb drive and install right? Like, whats the deal here??
08-20-2010, 10:56 PM #14
This pkg file is an useless item, you need a PS3 debug to use it, in retail consoles doesn't work, to get PS3 debug you need the "Magic USB"
08-20-2010, 11:10 PM #15
Big Poppa Bren
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ivanplayer View Post
This pkg file is an useless item, you need a PS3 debug to use it, in retail consoles doesn't work, to get PS3 debug you need the "Magic USB"

works in both retail and debug. the usb dongle is the modchip (hardcoded) and the .pkg is the sorftware the excute the mod.
08-20-2010, 11:20 PM #16
Originally posted by brendanj9554 View Post
works in both retail and debug. the usb dongle is the modchip (hardcoded) and the .pkg is the sorftware the excute the mod.

Ok, so then whats the point of the "Magic USB"?? I mean, cant you just download the .pkg file and execute from any old formatted FAT32 usb drive?? Im not getting this, is there something on the "special" usb does that a common usb cant do??
08-20-2010, 11:43 PM #17
NoreplyMAN
I am error
What is the diference between retail'd version and debug'd version ?
08-20-2010, 11:44 PM #18
so basically we have to wait until some guy uploads all the files that jailbreak the ps3?
08-20-2010, 11:53 PM #19
Originally posted by keaneo View Post
so basically we have to wait until some guy uploads all the files that jailbreak the ps3?

Seems like it. This "Magic USB" looks like a fancy typical USB flash drive that you can pick up at your local Walmart or something....This seems like a scam..I mean, do these mod chip companys honestly expect us to pay 170$ for this thing?? Im waiting, I really cant believe the price or the fact that someone cant just take whatevers on the Magic USB and just upload it on this site or something and save everyone the money Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following 2 users say thank you to mEdiivalXvirrus for this useful post:

ipodtouch44, TheBad-sandwich

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo