08-25-2010, 12:45 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requesting To Be Closed..
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 08-25-2010 at 08:17 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

Scouser94, tenerifekid
08-25-2010, 12:49 AM #2
Fionn
Banned
10 Very Trustworthy people at £10 each?
Sounds pretty good.
08-25-2010, 12:50 AM #3
i like this idea Winky Winky since im trustworthy i might get some £££ and do this Upside Down Happy
08-25-2010, 12:51 AM #4
Cpt.S
Banned
I know you both, And I'm currently looking into how much it'll cost total to get it to the UK.
I'm talking to the guy now and I'll let you all know.

But remember trustworthy people only.
08-25-2010, 12:55 AM #5
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
I know you both, And I'm currently looking into how much it'll cost total to get it to the UK.

Sweet, if we do the idea off Fionn. and get 10 trustworthy people (7 if us 3 are in) and donate £10 each then we have £100 if thats how much it cost...

off subject: how is your photoshop car coming along lol ? have you done anything different to it recently ??
08-25-2010, 12:55 AM #6
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Don't you need to have the Flash Drive plugged in to run backup games? Or at least to back them up?

If not, I'll chip in. I live in the US though, so I'll pay a little extra if that's alright =D

(I assume I'm considered trustworthy?)
08-25-2010, 12:57 AM #7
God_of_War
God Help us all
Originally posted by Tuxedo View Post
Don't you need to have the Flash Drive plugged in to run backup games? Or at least to back them up?

If not, I'll chip in. I live in the US though, so I'll pay a little extra if that's alright =D

(I assume I'm considered trustworthy?)

Yes you do have to have it plugged in to run it so it would not really be worth it because you would only get to play the backed up games when it was your turn out of the ten...
08-25-2010, 12:59 AM #8
Fionn
Banned
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post

I can't as I do not own a PS3.
Sorry Smelleh :(
08-25-2010, 12:59 AM #9
Cpt.S
Banned
No...

Read it again.
1 Flashdirve / USB only Jail Breaks your PS3... It enable's it to install the File Explorer...
Then the other one is just the software which you need BUT you can download it from the website.
08-25-2010, 01:00 AM #10
Also there is ment to be a free version being released... just read it in a thread in this section.... so why dont we wait & maybe not pay for anything and have our own usb to keep ?

The following user thanked Scouser94 for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo