08-31-2010, 04:26 AM #1
PAbrol
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); k so recently my account got hacked and i was wondering if i could get it back the hacker changed the email id so any help would be great person who helps will be repped +
08-31-2010, 04:30 AM #2
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Contact Playstation Network, they should be able to help you out. Where are you from, i'll post their number on here.

The following user thanked x420XP for this useful post:

PAbrol
08-31-2010, 04:32 AM #3
no one knows how to hack accounts u must of givien away your info lol

The following user thanked Charmander. for this useful post:

PAbrol
08-31-2010, 04:42 AM #4
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Call Sony, if you provide enough proof they should be able to recover it for you.

Also you should try adding the person who stole it and try and reason with them to give it back to you.

The following user thanked NeedaMilfSoon for this useful post:

PAbrol
08-31-2010, 04:53 AM #5
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Like all the previous answers, you just call Sony and give them the information they ask for to verify you are the original owner of the account. They will usually resolve the issue within 10 minutes. I have done this before and it was very successful.

The following user thanked ZeroSasurai for this useful post:

PAbrol
08-31-2010, 05:12 AM #6
PAbrol
Gym leader
Originally posted by X View Post
Contact Playstation Network, they should be able to help you out. Where are you from, i'll post their number on here.

k thanks man im from canada

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by SanosukeRX View Post
Like all the previous answers, you just call Sony and give them the information they ask for to verify you are the original owner of the account. They will usually resolve the issue within 10 minutes. I have done this before and it was very successful.

ok thanks man

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by BOLT View Post
Call Sony, if you provide enough proof they should be able to recover it for you.

Also you should try adding the person who stole it and try and reason with them to give it back to you.

oh i will thanks
08-31-2010, 07:41 AM #7
The hacker will also get banned for a month. If they have been previously banned than they are banned permenantly. How did you get hacked in the first place? Gamesharing?
08-31-2010, 10:16 AM #8
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
there is no need if you are over 18 years old and know the date of birth you entered on your PSN.
Recover it that way you'll have to do DOB then secret question or Country/region details
08-31-2010, 11:07 AM #9
yea i got hacked aswell and i got an e-mail from tha dude saying heheheh he changed my shit i wanted to punch his head in cuz i was 10th prestige legit
08-31-2010, 10:29 PM #10
sorry man all you do is ring sony, tell them ur psn id and they will take it from there. dont say gameshare.
Last edited by UnspokenDream ; 08-31-2010 at 10:36 PM.

The following user thanked UnspokenDream for this useful post:

PAbrol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo