Post: Psjaillbreak source code and how to get jaillbreak for less than 40$$
09-02-2010, 03:36 AM #1
Nico98
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few days ago, MathieuLHannounced that its team succeeded in copying PSJailbreak. The source code of this one is from now on on the fabric and we can manufacture to us even our dongle for 4 times less expensivethan PSJailbreak.It will be necessary all the same to have material to be able to carry out your clean dongle. For that, you will need only one Teensy++ USB Development Board or a AT90USBKEY. If you have that in stock it is perfect, if not it is necessary to spend enters 24 and 31 $ to acquire one or the other. What currently remains completely correct considering the price of PSJailbreak. A thing is sure, the price of this last and from all its clones will fall quickly if the retailers do not want to have tons of dongle in unsold goods.In order to show well that MathieuLHand its team-members are against the hacking, they decided not to include the launching of backup in their source code. But since the files are open source, apatchée version left a few minutes afterwards with activation the backups. This exploit thus names PSGrooveand functions as PSJailbreak but you can moreover withdraw the dongle (not more precise details on this subject were not given).This method will charm most gifted in electronics but the beginners will hesitate in this field. At all events, the machine is launched and the continuation promises to be palpitating. Documentation and a tutoriel for PSGrooveshould make their appearance on the official site very soon

AT90USBKEY You must login or register to view this content.

Teensy++ USB Development Board
You must login or register to view this content.

also the source code will be carried on PSP and Computer TI-84 Plus!. To create a dongle with its PSP could interest much of people,
PSGroove (pack)
or

Official site

tuto to instal i think You must login or register to view this content.

video proff
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YaqY6cPox0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db9fl2AzT9A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

PS:Not include backup menager

also go here to get a Real id game(i think its come backup menager not sure. also i think its bypass online> to be checked)

if helped add rep++
please add reputation this taked me a houre to complet respect this and dont insult this regrouped info mith help lots of ppl
Did this on PS3
:y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::bro::bro::bro::bro::bro::(Winky Winky
Last edited by Nico98 ; 09-02-2010 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Fixing stuff rep+PLZ
09-02-2010, 04:22 AM #2
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Nico98 View Post
on PSP and Computer TI-84 Plus!

I can run this on my calculator?
09-02-2010, 04:23 AM #3
н1web
Always Faithful
Problem you'll find is most places are running out of stock on AT90USBKEY and Teensy ++ microcontrollers. It was hard to find them even before they said we could use them.
09-02-2010, 03:34 PM #4
Nico98
Pokemon Trainer
Why got Reped down also there others models that work but i dnt know them all
09-02-2010, 04:00 PM #5
I hope you all realize that the current Hex file that can be downloaded has disabled running backups! JUST SOME FYI......

Well Nvm I guess some one has Patched it!
Last edited by BabyGravy ; 09-02-2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: I didnt know bout da patch.
09-02-2010, 04:14 PM #6
shiver
chaos personified
Originally posted by BabyGravy View Post
I hope you all realize that the current Hex file that can be downloaded has disabled running backups! JUST SOME FYI......

Which someone has already patched to enable backups.

The following user thanked shiver for this useful post:

BabyGravy
09-02-2010, 04:24 PM #7
Originally posted by shiver View Post
Which someone has already patched to enable backups.

Can you throw a link my way so I can read up!
(Dont Feel like searching google right Now)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo