10-29-2010, 05:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, as you can see my question is 'Would i be able to un-jalbreak my ps3 once its jailbroken?'. I'm sorry if i sound like a retard but im new to this whole jailbreaking thing for ps3 Eek i just wanted an overall idea before i jailbroke my ps3... Smile
10-29-2010, 05:45 PM #2
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by MrFlamelordx View Post
Well, as you can see my question is 'Would i be able to un-jalbreak my ps3 once its jailbroken?'. I'm sorry if i sound like a retard but im new to this whole jailbreaking thing for ps3 Eek i just wanted an overall idea before i jailbroke my ps3... Smile

Yes, all features of a jailbeak are lost after restarting a PS3 normally without using the jailbreak. it is not like a mod chip where it is soldered in and you will always have the features enabled
10-29-2010, 05:53 PM #3
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Yes, all features of a jailbeak are lost after restarting a PS3 normally without using the jailbreak. it is not like a mod chip where it is soldered in and you will always have the features enabled

So basically I ill have to re-jailbreak the ps3 every-time I start the ps3 console?/facepalm
10-29-2010, 05:56 PM #4
Mr.Kane
Greatness
So basically I ill have to re-jailbreak the ps3 every-time I start the ps3 console?/facepalm

Yes BUT everything you have installed will still be there. just not accessible without the jailbreak. so if I install FTP server and then restart my PS3 it will still be there just not working.
10-29-2010, 06:03 PM #5
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Yes BUT everything you have installed will still be there. just not accessible without the jailbreak. so if I install FTP server and then restart my PS3 it will still be there just not working.

ok, I understand that but would I be able to return it to its state before i installed the FTP server? factory settings?
10-29-2010, 06:44 PM #6
xXCoLt
Vault dweller

You can choose to start the ps2 in debug mode (jailbreak) or in regular boot mode..
10-29-2010, 08:05 PM #7
Originally posted by xXCoLt View Post
You can choose to start the ps2 in debug mode (jailbreak) or in regular boot mode..

Oh ok thanks for the help you guys Happy
01-26-2011, 03:21 PM #8
hey im all new to this. not even sure im writing in the right thingo lol.

but i wanted to jailbreak my ps3 as well and then unjail break it.
you see i lost everything on my cod4,6 and the only way i can do it is with a cod hack i got so i was wondering if i could jailbreak my ps3 do the hack so i have everything back again then unjailbreak my ps3 again and evverything goes back to normal.
is this possible?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo