12-10-2010, 08:34 AM #1
vahid.ch
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi all.
I have an Amtel (AT90USB162) and I want to downgrade my PS3.
I flash my Amtel and after that I follow the steps which has been told by sites.
I copy my PS3UPDAT.PUP and Lv2diag.self(first one)into my USB and turn on my ps3 .
in 3 minutes my USB and my hard starts working after that it does not work and my green led begins flashing but my PS3 does not turn off.
I waited for more than 2 hours but it did not turn off.
any idea?
12-10-2010, 08:36 AM #2
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by vahid.ch View Post
hi all.
I flash my Amtel and after that I follow the steps which has been told by sites.
I copy my PS3UPDAT.PUP and Lv2diag.self(first one)into my USB and turn on my ps3 .
in 3 minutes my USB and my hard starts working after that it does not work and my green led begins flashing but my PS3 does not turn off.
any idea?

Sorry to hear this but basiclly a few things wrong have been going with this so i wouldnt be surprised if it has bricked your console
12-10-2010, 08:51 AM #3
vahid.ch
Save Point
Originally posted by xIDivybc View Post
Sorry to hear this but basiclly a few things wrong have been going with this so i wouldnt be surprised if it has bricked your console

No it is not bricked,I can install my firmware3.50 and it works successfully ,me and some of my friends have the same problem.
12-10-2010, 10:57 AM #4
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
what kind of ps3 you have? and what hex did u use?
12-10-2010, 12:31 PM #5
vahid.ch
Save Point
Originally posted by hecman View Post
what kind of ps3 you have? and what hex did u use?

I have PS3 slim ,and my dongle is Amtel (AT90USB 162 DFU) I use PSGrade.hex but it is not working.
Last edited by vahid.ch ; 12-10-2010 at 12:36 PM.
12-10-2010, 03:10 PM #6
vahid.ch
Save Point
no one??!!
12-10-2010, 04:11 PM #7
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
I have PS3 slim ,and my dongle is Amtel (AT90USB 162 DFU) I use PSGrade.hex but it is not working.

I have the same problrem :( . When i want to flash my atmel board with Flip it tells me an "Verificaton Failed" error
12-10-2010, 05:33 PM #8
vahid.ch
Save Point
Originally posted by hecman View Post
I have the same problrem :( . When i want to flash my atmel board with Flip it tells me an "Verificaton Failed" error

I don't have any problem about flashing my board but when I want to downgarde my PS3 it does not work.
12-10-2010, 10:07 PM #9
hi all.
any idea?

Anyone having problems with the 3.41 flash not completing (flashing green light, never completes, then dead system until flashed 3.50) then its a problem with the original download linked in the article, although it appears to have been deleted.

The time stamp on the main file was July 2010 so I guess its the original unmodified 3.41 update, where as others are time stamped 11th Nov 2010.

I flashed back to 3.50, ran the second file to take it out of service mode then started again but with the modified file. You may possibly not need to come out of service mode, but I did.

I successfully downgraded to 3.41 now.

You must login or register to view this content.
12-11-2010, 01:00 AM #10
Default Avatar
crous
i have same problem my ps3 slim turns on and after 30 sec shuts off , i can't flash it back to 3.50 , how to do that? i tried to put 3.50 instead of modofied 3.41 no success help needed !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo