06-21-2008, 03:45 AM #1
lagswitcher
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok ive made my lagswitch correctly i am trying to use it on my ps3 for "lost planet extreme condition" but the second i flip the switch i am kicked out of the game and i need to get into a different match. same with battlefield demo advice PLEASE!!!!! it also says ethernet cable is not connected
06-22-2008, 12:01 AM #11
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
i dont know why people think net tools is good its ****ing garbage its the worst glitching device for lag glitches it doesnt give solid lag its a metranoming connection diverter it doesnt even fully create lag it leaves a huge portion of connection so you can not glitch properly. And half the time it destroys your router.
06-22-2008, 01:15 AM #12
lagswitcher
I am error
wth noobs i dont wanna destroy my router my dad will kill me thanks for telling me to RUIN my router -.- and itsonfire911 is it ok how i have my lag switch set up cat 5 (in the wall)-----ethernet cable/lag switch-----ps3 is that ok?????
06-22-2008, 01:37 AM #13
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
sned me psn invite i'll explain lagswitches to you. I dont want to type up how to set it up im better off telling you in a ps3 chat
06-22-2008, 10:38 PM #14
lagswitcher
I am error
ight people please help itsonfire911 only uses mics and i dont have one
so my problem ill say again: i have my lag switch setup like this
CAT 5--ethernetcable/switch---ps3 when i flip the switch to make it lag i am booted from my match on lost planet extreme conidition + it keeps popping up ethernet cable is not connected. I WOULD LOVE TO USE LAG SWITCH so any assistance is well apreciated
06-23-2008, 01:51 AM #15
USE NET TOOLS!! it doesnt do anything to ur router itsonfire just mad cuz he didnt use it and already spent money own making his on lag switch just use it its a GREAT lagging device i use it all the time nothing has happened to my router
06-23-2008, 03:54 AM #16
lagswitcher
I am error
acually just got lagswitch working anyway to increase the lag time on my lag switch?
10-22-2008, 08:39 PM #17
Default Avatar
0xidium
Lagging with net tools gives you absolutely no advantage whatsoever so why use it? All it does is make the game shitty and make people think you have a shitty connection, what's the point in that?
12-31-2008, 09:54 AM #18
Default Avatar
wes_88
I got an idea stop using that gay lag switch and play normally cause that is cheap
01-02-2009, 03:27 AM #19
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
Originally posted by DirtyDudeOnline View Post
USE NET TOOLS!! it doesnt do anything to ur router itsonfire just mad cuz he didnt use it and already spent money own making his on lag switch just use it its a GREAT lagging device i use it all the time nothing has happened to my router

Spent money on what? I got over 1000 ft of cat6 gigaspeed ethernet cord for free and i found an old light switch in my basement. No money involved and also lagswitch is acctual lag nettools is flood they are very diffrent and produce different results lagswitches are alot more stable. Also to let you know thosands of people burned out there routers by overflooding them and also many more get viruses due to downloads. You should know that i know my shit i've been around longenough to try Netools Standby Comcast Lagswitch even StillfallensProgram and trust me lagswitch is the best. Mabey your jelious you cant afford one or you cant get one to work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo