01-19-2011, 06:10 PM #1
Asmel
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I found this useful post of NisteR in You must login or register to view this content. (In Spanish). KingDeath360 alredy post this You must login or register to view this content. this is a more in-depth version, sorry my bad.

I try this on 3.55 CFW (GeoHot) and it works like a charm, i think it work on Jb too, not tested.
I just tried on my 4% games, dont know if it works on a plat or 100% savegame. Sorry for the
pics quality i know they are crappy, my digital camera is a ancient Old :p

The version of the game showed in the pics its a Backup, using eboot, so as far as i know it worked on both original and backup games.

You can use a FTP (PC to PS3) or a hombrew file manager.

1. First of all we must identify the trophy folder of our game, this folder is in the iso that we downloaded or the backup we do, we can look at the pc if you have the iso or filemanager .

You must login or register to view this content.

2. This folder is in: " GAMEID\PS3GAME\TROPDIR\ NPWXXXXXX. "XXXXXX These is the one we have to look for.

3. Go to filemanager or FTP, look for "dev_hdd0 \ home \"

4. We will see many folders as users have created in the console if we are in the user 1 of our console then should be folder 0000001.

5. Once inside the "devhdd0 \ home \ 0000001 (for example) " We go to the folder "trophy" and delete the folder for our game.

6. Once we removed the folder, we go to the trophies, but we will see that continue as if the files are not found, with no icons. if so,
    everything its ok.

7. Load the game (disc or backup) of the game we erased the trophys, and we should get an trophy error, and press PS button and exit the game.

8. Go trophys folder on XMB et voila! Trophys gone!.

9. You now can sync the trophys, and get get rid of them on your PSN ID.

P.S.:

If its in wrong section please move. All credits go to NisteR I just translated this tut to english.

05/05/13 .: I believe this method don´t work anymore. Every time you synch the trophys will reappear.
Last edited by Asmel ; 05-05-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Method don´t work anymore.

The following 2 users say thank you to Asmel for this useful post:

pap0024, ShinigamiUzi
01-19-2011, 06:16 PM #2
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
This gets rid of already synced trophies? Last time I checked, this method did not do so...
01-19-2011, 06:20 PM #3
darkpain25
Bounty hunter
I'm pretty sure that once you sync your trophies to server all your trophies come back.
01-19-2011, 06:21 PM #4
frub3nz
Bounty hunter
The syncing kills all of this.
01-19-2011, 06:42 PM #5
Aren't the trophies supuossed to be on Sony servers, so if you delete them on your console, they are not really lost?

So if you Sync with this method, your trophies comeback even if you deleted them?

The only way to delete something for real in your trophy list is by deleting it on Sony's servers.
01-19-2011, 06:58 PM #6
xRafiq-
Pedobear
im a noob help me wats this really for?? lol
01-19-2011, 07:50 PM #7
Asmel
Are you high?
Originally posted by proskatercam View Post
This gets rid of already synced trophies? Last time I checked, this method did not do so...

All tropys gone, you sync and i think it updates (saves) your actual tophys to sonys servers

Ok look,at first i dont believe it too, but i do it on my own PS3, main account, i just turn off the ps3 like 30 times and sync 20 and the the trophys are gone.

If you down believe me, its ok, but after talking please try it. i do it wit Dragon Ball: Raging Blast ( BLES00693) original game, CFW Geohot 3.55 using Blackb0x as FTP server, mozilla on pc, follow the tut and worked.

I cant make any video or show some proof beacause i dont know how to do it. Some one please try it, and make some proof to show how it works. =D
Last edited by Asmel ; 01-19-2011 at 07:53 PM.
01-19-2011, 07:53 PM #8
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
I don't really get the point in this. Its like winning a game show & not taking your money. Just saying Smile

The following user thanked MarioDaKid for this useful post:

Swifter
01-19-2011, 08:00 PM #9
all you did was copy my trophy fix thread and re-wrote it
EDIT: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by CodingNation ; 01-19-2011 at 08:47 PM.

The following user thanked CodingNation for this useful post:

Asmel
01-19-2011, 08:08 PM #10
Dylansk8s
I am error
nice post man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo